Pinheads chains

Does anyone else find it really ridiculous that pinhead breaks his own chains? Firstly its his power why does he get in the way of it? Secondly you can't really may the physics argument because of the realm it takes place and they're magic chains summoned by a hell priest I think physics might not hold much sway.

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

With how survivors crumble before Pinhead... I cannot even imagine a world where he didn't help them escape.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

This is the main reason why I don't play Pinhead. I really wanted to like him, but the fact that he sandbags his own power is what stops me from playing him. I'm fine with the chains breaking on the environment, but it shouldn't be broken by the killer himself.

• Trex_Crazy
    Trex_Crazy Member Posts: 209

maybe the bounty hunter is a jedi with how it looks going through a wall

• AgentTalon
    AgentTalon Member Posts: 331

I really thought I was going to make him my main but between crap controls on the chain (console of course), him breaking his own chains, the total slowdown to actually deploy the chain, and the box almost requiring specific add ons/perks to really be effective I just can't play him regularly.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I had hoped for him to be my main as well. He was my dream chapter but things took a turn.

• Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445

What I find ridiculous is that the chains still hit you when you are trying to solve the box. He can TP to you at any time. You don't need the extra headache especially with the OP addons.

• xxshyguyxx
    xxshyguyxx Member Posts: 312

I love pinhead. He looks cool, his power is neat, his voice is fantastic. They put alot of love into his design..

However. Not alot of love towards his power. It's incredibly weak, and doesn't make any sense whatsoever that he can break his own chains. That was a massive error on the devs part.

You can make it work but chain hunt is needed. With it active, you can actually feel kinda strong. Without it, you have to unleash the chains when your close to them.

Trying to long shot the chains is both harder to land, and pointless as they escape faster than you can break a pallet.

With how fast they break free I thought it was also an error they make his power so hard to land.

It's another issue where a killers power is to difficult to use for such a small to no reward. It's meant for short range clearly... so why are there add ons that allow even longer casting ranges? Lmao!

They break free in 3 seconds. What's Langer casting going to achieve? Nothing.

But all in all, he's an easy fix. Make the chains not breakable by pinhead, and increase the time slightly.

And for God's sake stop with the useless addons devs. So many killers have so many useless addons.