Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should The Trapper get an industrial metal theme song?

N8dog
N8dog Member Posts: 541

Samination jokes aside, Do you an industrial theme would be great for trappy boy or since he's the OG and the poster boy should it be the default?

Should The Trapper get an industrial metal theme song? 28 votes

give Trapper an industrial metal theme
28%
musstang62GlamourousLeviathantenoresaxValikNoName4FlameGNGCreepyBoi10Mastatoe 8 votes
Poster boy, default theme
71%
TerminatorGuyTapeKnotanarchy753Aven_FallenReikoMoriAetherBytesRoboMojoThe_Grim_Reaper99Warcrafter4MaxwellElcopolloTeabaggingGhostfaceglitchboiIlliterateGenocideAnchorTeaGuiltiiAurelleBennett_They1ThemGarlicRiceBothSidesEnjoyer 20 votes

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

I don't want him to have music added in game. I'm not a fan of every single killer getting chase music. I really enjoy the classic DBD heartbeat/chase.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

if anyone keeps the default, it oughta be trapper.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I just think the default themes fit him more.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Trapper doesn't even code well for industrial metal. That would be more of a Pinhead thing really.

• Literallyweezing
    Literallyweezing Member Posts: 88

Industrial yes but metal may be pushing it, feels more like a legion thing, trapper feels too folk lorey for metal

• sugarplum189
    sugarplum189 Member Posts: 1

trapper's theme is obviously here comes the trapper better watch out for his traps

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,019

Trapper represents Dead by Daylights core identity. Keeping orginal themes will help that.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    give Trapper an industrial metal theme

Hard choice.

While part of me wants the poetic simplicity of making him the only killer with the 'base theme' - If ever given the option, I'd love to see what Michael F. April could do with a little emphasis on metal.

Of all Killers, I think he's the one who would benefit the most from a Mick Gordon style score.