Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What movie license do you want to see for the 6th anniversary

Gamerzilla2018
Gamerzilla2018 Member Posts: 99
edited February 2022 in Polls

Already done a poll on video game license and here's the link to the results https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310089/results-of-poll#latest

What movie license do you want to see for the 6th anniversary 52 votes

IT (Pennywise)
19%
TatariuArchAbhorNoName4DarkAsterHaunterofShadowsDRSPHILAJustinn2190BothSidesEnjoyerINoLuvKumy 10 votes
Terminator (T800)
3%
TerminatorGuyValik 2 votes
Shinning (Jack Torrence)
5%
ElcopolloMastatoeAlyssaaMac 3 votes
Alien (Xenomorph)
17%
CashelP14MooksWarcrafter4ChurchofPigNoOneKnowsNovaLuckyLucy1999GazgemauchThatOneDemoPlayerAbrichaem 9 votes
Predator (Berserker Predator)
9%
katerinaraeFobboTrickstaaaaaCreepyBoi10Sleem 5 votes
Thing ( The Thing)
13%
Seiko300Cornpopers_EvanMan_of_trianglesLiterallyweezingMrCalac123Bennett_They1ThemAverageplayer 7 votes
Friday the 13th (Jason Voorhees)
17%
pizzaduffyhp90EnderloganYTxtr4meSzentenzaSmoePyramidHeadsSlavePetforcesSpiderManSammy22 9 votes
Childs Play (Chucky)
9%
GibberishGlamourousLeviathanAdvorsusFlameGNGN8dog 5 votes
Conjuring (The Nun or Annebelle)
3%
AurelleGarlicRice 2 votes
Jeepers Creepers (The Creeper) (Should never come to the game but apparently people want to see this license)
0%
Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Man_of_triangles
    Man_of_triangles Member Posts: 302
    Thing ( The Thing)

The Thing and it's not even close. Alien, Predator and Chucky would all be pretty neat too, and I'd be fine with Pennywise or Terminator. Even if Jason was possible I think he'd make for a boring killer.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Childs Play (Chucky)

Creeper has zero chance of ever happening. Maybe if Salva dies, but even then I highly doubt it. It's just too "tainted" for some people.

• Sleem
    Sleem Member Posts: 182
    Predator (Berserker Predator)

I wish I could vote for both Xenomorph and Predator, but I'll go with predator just because of the amount of ways they could make a ranged killer fun, and that cloaking like the wraith would be fun as well.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Alien (Xenomorph)

Alien is a really good movie and could come with a unique stealth Killer, but have your ever thought about playing as the Queen from Aliens, being able to set up nests and sending out Drones to kill Survivors? Now that'd be awesome

• Friday the 13th (Jason Voorhees)

Jason for sure. He is, was and will always be my #1 killer.

I would also like to see characters from Night of the Demons. Suzanne, Angela & Stooge for killers and Judy & Rodger for survivor skins.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Shinning (Jack Torrence)

Jack Torrance is one of my favourite characters, ever created by Stephen King. There's personality and tragedy to him that not many other "horror icons" have. A loving husband and truly caring father, who gets corrupted by an evil Entity, yet manages to take control over himself back when needed most. And Overlook is such an amazing location, which will be so cool to see in Dead by Daylight! I wish they'd do both "inside" and "outside" variations of it, because both are pretty important both in novel and movie (especially novel).

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Alien (Xenomorph)

It's really cool, I like how The Parasite is able to molt into different types.

I do think Shadowstalker (Drone Form) is a bit overpowered. Having permanent Undetectable is way too strong.

Warrior Form nice, nothing overpowered about it

Praetorian Form has a unique Power but the permanent Exposed is too strong

Perfect Organism could get a percentage nerf, maybe 50% instead of 80%

Hivemind is fine

Gene Reflex is cool

Isolation is a weaker Left Behind, should get a rework

Destroyer is unique, would be a lovely Perk

Get Away From Them is cool aswell

Nice concept, https://docs.google.com/document/d/10odyRotI_m_KHcJ93GE6NnEhSlppreNjEG4YEV4CMvY/edit?usp=drivesdk

Here's the concept I made for Aliens

• Gamerzilla2018

Nice concept went into a lot more detail than I did that's for certain

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

None of these specifically. Make original characters or another international film license. I can get Jason, Predator, and Xenomorph is other games better suited to their designs already. Chucky's pov would be horrific in DBD, I've never found Creeper to be that interesting, Stephen King license would carry an appearance license of Jack Nicholson which is super expensive and he's just a dude with an axe. Annabelle has same issue as Chucky and The Nun isn't particularly interesting imo. Most of the Conjuring franchise is less about the "monster" and more about how the people respond. We have Pennywise at home, Pennywise at home is Clown. I know they would be extremely different and it is an interesting idea, but again Stephen King license. BHVR has actually done the T-800 already in their other Asym game DeathGarden, it is a shame it never really caught on because the relaunch was actually a pretty solid game.

Heck, it would be cool if they could add a proper Deathgarden Hunter and Runner to dbd. It's basically untapped content at this point.

• CyberDragoon656
    CyberDragoon656 Member Posts: 960

None at least not now because the game will just devalue them like sadako

• Literallyweezing
    Literallyweezing Member Posts: 88
    Thing ( The Thing)

Pennywise only if they incorporate their power by having it turn into whatever killer killed each survivor the most. I saw that fan made spotlight trailer and it honestly looked super generic despite how well made it looked

• Gamerzilla2018

Hey everyone the poll has ended and here are the results https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/311526/results-of-the-movie-poll#latest

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Alien (Xenomorph)

Alien would be quite unique and could also be quite scary (which I like).

For me it's one of the 3 chapters I think the 6th year could be.

This discussion has been closed.