We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do you think Rin and Sadako would get along?

Options
A_Can_Of_Air
A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,991

Mainly after becoming Onryōs. I’ll leave it open for interpretation.

I’d like to think that they would understand each other and possibly form some type of bond, possibly for the sake of better achieving their own goals. Well, trying to at least, within the Entity’s realm.

Comments

• _AdamFrancis_
    _AdamFrancis_ Member Posts: 698
    Options

No

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,048
    Options

I thought this was gonna be art by C3

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 864
    Options

There is more chance they would battle and become one as in Sadako vs. Kayako.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

No. Onryos basically get their power from rage, so I think Rin and Sadako would just fight each other.

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526
    edited March 2022
    Options

Protect the spooky bean

• CharaTheOperator
    CharaTheOperator Member Posts: 10
    Options

Onryos are angry and territorial. Like others have mentioned, Sadako already encountered another Onryo in Sadako vs Kayako, and in that movie the whole plan was to get cursed by both so the two would fight to get the victim. - The movie is dumb, granted, and the outcome is pretty silly, but I do think that part makes sense. Sadako wouldn't let another Onryo get away with a victim that's already cursed by her, and Rin is simply filled with blind anger.

• eric_alrasid17
    eric_alrasid17 Member Posts: 119
    Options

Nope, already happen in Sadako vs Kayako, they're fighting each other.

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939
    Options

Rin isn't an Onryō in lore she is a wraith.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Saduko was born of a woman mating with a Lovecraftian horror - her rageful spirit echoes in the immaterial planes and summon untold powers to extend from outer spheres to extract her vengeance on those who are exposed to the waking shade of her final sigh.

So... no.