If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

"Aim Dressing"

Options

Please give us the option of turning this off, the amount of times it makes me miss or hit a damn wall is infuriating, just let me turn this trash off, i play on a keyboard and mouse I don't need aim assist or whatever you want to call it.

Comments

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419
    Options

Others will pretend it doesn't exist or they've never experienced it but this has literally costed me kills/pivotal hooks by giving somebody enough distance to get to the next pallet or vault. When I get outplayed fair and square its whatever, but I personally can't help but feel robbed when somebody escapes or gets bailed out from a clear hook because the game decided I can't control my cursor by myself so it wants to sabotage I mean 'help' me by dragging my weapon into a wall or debris on its own even though I was aiming directly at the survivor

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,410
    Options

This happens all the time to me. It's probably cost me more games than I can count.