I really want the Devs to consider cross platform play support.

FSB75
FSB75 Member Posts: 474

As of right now, Fork Knife is the only game I know of that has pulled this off...why?

All my children play DBD, but it's a real pain in the ass because 2 play on XBone, and I sometimes take turns with the other.

I'll concede that there's not real motivation to do this....sales are sales (And I'm not sure, after 2 years, it would be considered a sell point), and I'm sure there are a 100 things I'm unaware of to make this happen. It would just be pretty amazing if I could have the whole family play as survivors. I'm a killer main.

Comments

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

FF13, Rocket league as well have it

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,196

I used to play a game called Hawken and when they integrated cross-platform playing, it was not fair at all. PC users had a huge advantage because of the higher FPS and better controls.. EVEN THOUGH they gave console players aim assist. Also, in order for the Hawken team to be able to pull it off, they had to change the UI, graphics and whatnot to make patches apply across all platforms which cost the team a lot of money. It killed the PC side of the game.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Would be fun.
    I heard Nurse is getting heavily bullied on consoles. Would be fun to see console players to get bullied by PC nurses for a change.

• Shipthebread

@Runiver said:
    Would be fun.
    I heard Nurse is getting heavily bullied on consoles. Would be fun to see console players to get bullied by PC nurses for a change.

No one really plays her on console. Tough to kind of gauge that. But yeah, in 1 year of playing on PS4 I ran into 1 good nurse. But you can honestly go a week without seeing one.

• Runiver

@Shipthebread said:

@Runiver said:
    Would be fun.

No one really plays her on console. Tough to kind of gauge that. But yeah, in 1 year of playing on PS4 I ran into 1 good nurse. But you can honestly go a week without seeing one.

As survivor at high ranks, I can hardly go an HOUR without seeing one.

• Shipthebread

@Runiver said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Runiver said:
    Would be fun.

I should clarify, when I say good nurse, I mean one that just wrecked me. Other than that, the rest of them can be juked by running back into the blinks, something I know doesn't work on PC. But I think given that you need to use controller it's hard to quick blink into the ground move so they can't really counter it well.

• Runiver

@Shipthebread said:

@Runiver said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Runiver said:
    Would be fun.

I should clarify, when I say good nurse, I mean one that just wrecked me. Other than that, the rest of them can be juked by running back into the blinks, something I know doesn't work on PC. But I think given that you need to use controller it's hard to quick blink into the ground move so they can't really counter it well.

Being accurate with Nurse and a controller seems really hard, yes, especially since she requires quick camera flicks and such.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@steezo_de said:
    I used to play a game called Hawken and when they integrated cross-platform playing, it was not fair at all. PC users had a huge advantage because of the higher FPS and better controls.. EVEN THOUGH they gave console players aim assist. Also, in order for the Hawken team to be able to pull it off, they had to change the UI, graphics and whatnot to make patches apply across all platforms which cost the team a lot of money. It killed the PC side of the game.

I remember Hawken and liked it a lot then they did cross platform and it just destroyed everything. For it to work here they'd have to wait until the new code is written and even then there'd probably be issues.