What is the first thing that comes to you mind when you see Bubba (as Survivor)

You load to new game and... you see the killer is Bubba. What are you first thoughts?

Comments

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

I should have camp rock in the background. Had a game yesterday with a bubba face camping with rancor. Miserable

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419

If he doesn't run this tile against me correctly in our first chase then I already know this game is over, easy money for us

or

Oh no another Bubba with BBQ or Franklins, I'm so shocked... almost as shocked as seeing a Plague with Corrupt Intervention

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

I figure out where the basement is and hope they won’t facecamp.

I love going against bubbas if they play normally.

• GreaseFace
    GreaseFace Member Posts: 39

If he sees me I’m dead.

Not all of them camp though and the ones that do are usually easy to loop. I managed to shake one off earlier today. Poor guy ended up having to camp his first and only down during the end game collapse.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,478

Ill enjoy the fun chase theyre about to give me and embrace the facecamp like a champ

• kombativo
    kombativo Member Posts: 183
    edited February 2022

´´just hope he doesnt have insidious iron grasp and agitation´´

• disgust
    disgust Member Posts: 71

this guy is leaving with a penalty

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

What I think is usually, "don't come for me, I didn't wait 10 minutes for a match to die on first hook"

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

genrush asap so when they decide to facecamp, we'll have a headstart

• derppug
    derppug Member Posts: 239

First person downed is gonna get camped.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Check for basement placement, stay the frick away from that area, play as normal till the first down, hide in a locker before he hooks, and gen rush if he face camps.

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

Did I bring Decisive Strike?

Any gen near the basement is completely off limits

I hope someone else is found first

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

Oh boy time to try and loop as much as I can and get face camped

Legit I love bubbas even the face camping as I know my friend can escape and I have fun with bubba

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

Nice to know I'm not the only one with this mindset when it comes to bubba

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Well... I'm D-E-D dead

(Bad Word) if i caught first it's been fun... If not then I might as well try for a save... but at least let me get this Gen done as much as I can

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,550

Same as my first thought when Billy is the killer:

"I wish it was still your old self, chainsaw wielder".

• N8dog
    N8dog Member Posts: 541

Don't get pallet greedy, abuse windows and find the jungle gyms

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510

Camper. Yeah basically.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

”Oh it’s bubba”

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

I actually look for the basement and try to do the gen closest to it asap so people would have no reason to be near it later on in the match. I just hide until he patrols near it and start work the second he passes.

I also pray that he doesn’t find me first.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,700

Please don’t be a basement bubba

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

I cheer, because it isn't another #$%ing Blight.

There are two kinds of killers. Blights and not-Blights. We respect the choices of the not-Blights.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

That's my reaction to hag players. Bubba is just pre drop and avoid the basement.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

Here goes the palette dropping simulator!

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046

"This is going to be a boring match"

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

It's going to be a very boring game. First person that goes down is gonna get camped. Oh, he's gonna have noed as well.

• CryptFriend
    CryptFriend Member Posts: 416

"Oh, hello mister Sawyer."

I like giving killers the benefit of the doubt--If he camps, than that's okay; I'll just work on generators. If I'm hooked first, I'll just admire his model's design.

He's got a very handsome-looking chainsaw hairdo.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

"I hope he got the pretty lady skin"

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869

Gotta find a window

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,535

Ah, bubba.

Don´t have special feelings - in fact i like him more that Billys these days. I always wait for the first interactions with killers to judge.

• ObservantOfTime
    ObservantOfTime Member Posts: 209

I get a little sad, because not every Bubba is wearing Mother's finest dinner dress. As long as Bubba wears that skin and face, I do not care about my fate, because even getting face-camped by the handsome son of a gun is a romantic experience.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

(gonna be honest, i spent longer than i wanted to on this)

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    edited February 2022

Just got out of a match with @tippy2k2 against a speed limiter bubba who didnt camp nor tunnel and let tippy wiggle off an escape. Such a rare unicorn he was.

But usually i expect a face camper.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177
    edited February 2022

:D

He was a very good Bubba too! I would have been more than happy to die at his hand as getting a Bubba who actually plays the game doesn't seem to happen very often. But he still let me go, once again demonstrating that Bubba Boy is Best Boy

EDIT: Also I need to pay more attention to who I'm playing against because I never realize that the people I'm against might be here :D

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    edited February 2022

Yes. I was pleasantly surprised. I was the Elodie....I dont have same name as forum.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901

I really enjoy playing against Bubba and always look forward to a chase cause he always brings an intense moment if he'll catch ya with his chainsaw and if I get face camped well it's no difference than any other killer so I just except it and move on.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

It's a shame too because I play as Bubba a lot and many people just assume that means I'm going to facecamp them and they start to kill themselves on the hook before I get the chance to attempt to leave. Bubba himself is a strong killer (At least a B Tier against a really good group of survivors, if not higher depending on how lucky you get with the map) but he has such a poor reputation because new players and facecamping players gravitate towards him because he's damn near unstoppable for the 1K minimum if they decide to just facecamp their opponent.

He's one of the few killers that I feel like you should be afraid of when running from as a killer while ALSO feeling completely (or at least mostly) fair in his powers. I do kind of wish BHVR could figure out how to deal with straight facecamping Bubba's but I've yet to hear a way to do this without either making him a crappier Billy or hamstringing his abilities so badly that he's rendered a M1 killer.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

"Aww yea it's a Bubba! As long as I don't get downed near the basement"

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Rush the gens because the first person caught is likely to be camped.