Does Hillbilly have leprosy?

Options
PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

The disease gives you painful boils on your skin and it is very contagious, was hillbilly born with this disease? He was kept away locked inside a tiny room for most of his life, yeah his parents were just cruel and evil to him but maybe they didn't want to get it so they locked him up not knowing there was a cure. The hillbilly is obviously VERY disfigured but he could also have leprosy, look at most of the boils on his skin and arms. Anyway I was just thinking about this last night because you know, random night thoughts lol.

Comments

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    The disease gives you painful boils on your skin and it is very contagious, was hillbilly born with this disease? He was kept away locked inside a tiny room for most of his life, yeah his parents were just cruel and evil to him but maybe they didn't want to get it so they locked him up not knowing there was a cure. The hillbilly is obviously VERY disfigured but he could also have leprosy, look at most of the boils on his skin and arms. Anyway I was just thinking about this last night because you know, random night thoughts lol.

maybe most likely though its a case of a bizarre skin anomaly. the hill billy appears to have many sections with too much skin and nasty pustules this is probably not because a lack a skin but rather an excess of it. basically it looks like the hillbilly has a minor case of Epidermodysplasia verruciformis with a bit of genetic splicing

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

Oh dear, I had to search that up as that's a new term to me and that is just quite a disease. The hillbilly appears to have that now that I think of it but it doesn't seem as severe as some of the images I looked at

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@friendlykillermain said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

maybe most likely though its a case of a bizarre skin anomaly. the hill billy appears to have many sections with too much skin and nasty pustules this is probably not because a lack a skin but rather an excess of it. basically it looks like the hillbilly has a minor case of Epidermodysplasia verruciformis with a bit of genetic splicing

its possible both of max Thompson parents carried the recessive gene EVER1 or EVER2 greatly increasing the odds of this occurring. on a side note max was lucky to be born if this is the case as its more likely he would of been a miscarriage or stillborn when you look at the likely genes in a theoretical geneticist chart (forgot the name of the charts like an idiot)

• friendlykillermain
    Options

ill do some research to see if it might have been something else ill start buy looking at recessive genes and rare diseases known to cause birth defect particularly in rural farmlands

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Oh dear, I had to search that up as that's a new term to me and that is just quite a disease. The hillbilly appears to have that now that I think of it but it doesn't seem as severe as some of the images I looked at

i did say a minor case as a major case would make him look more like a tree ent then a monster

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

it might also be a case of icthyosis vulgaris but im not sure on that one yet

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Hmm, that looks a lot more different than what the hillbilly has. This seems less extreme than the other disease

• friendlykillermain
    Options

ok so far ive have found out in farmlands the chances of a birth defect are particularity high due to pesticides and manure

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Hmm, that looks a lot more different than what the hillbilly has. This seems less extreme than the other disease

yeah im crosschecking my sources worst case scenario he has a unidentified birth defect or a fictional disease best case we find something that matches all the traits we see

• friendlykillermain
    Options

this could be a major occurrence of Nonsyndromic aplasia cutis congenita but that causes lesions and i think hillbilly has more than just those

• friendlykillermain
    Options

its probaly not fragile x syndrome though

• friendlykillermain
    Options

i think its a combination between extreme cases of these 3 diseases
    as well as standard birth defects but thats pretty much the closest well get to a real diagnosis let me know if you find something that better matches than these 3 diseases
    Sepsis Neonatorum
    pseudoxanthoma elasticum
    furunculosis

• friendlykillermain
    Options

if anyone else thinks they know dont be afraid to post

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

as well as standard birth defects but thats pretty much the closest well get to a real diagnosis let me know if you find something that better matches than these 3 diseases
    Sepsis Neonatorum
    pseudoxanthoma elasticum
    furunculosis

Those all affect skin right?

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

Sepsis Neonatorum
    pseudoxanthoma elasticum
    furunculosis

So I found this description of Carbuncle: Carbuncles form when one or more hair follicles get infected. They often occur on the back of the neck, shoulders, or thighs.
    Carbuncles fill with pus, growing larger and more painful until they rupture and drain. In rare but severe cases, people may feel unwell and experience fever and chills.

It occurs mostly on the back of the neck soldiers or thighs and guess what hillbilly has, hair growing on his shoulders and back!!! It also talks about some being filled with pus and hillbillys boils look like they're bulging with liquid as if they're about to pop!!!

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Sepsis Neonatorum
    pseudoxanthoma elasticum
    furunculosis

So I found this description of Carbuncle: Carbuncles form when one or more hair follicles get infected. They often occur on the back of the neck, shoulders, or thighs.
    Carbuncles fill with pus, growing larger and more painful until they rupture and drain. In rare but severe cases, people may feel unwell and experience fever and chills.

It occurs mostly on the back of the neck soldiers or thighs and guess what hillbilly has, hair growing on his shoulders and back!!! It also talks about some being filled with pus and hillbillys boils look like they're bulging with liquid as if they're about to pop!!!

i think we got ourselves a diagnosis max thompson junior has a severe case of sepsis neonatorum giving him the gray green skin pseudoxanthoma elasticum giving him those skin patches and we nailed the boils with furunculosis good job man we did it!

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Sepsis Neonatorum
    pseudoxanthoma elasticum
    furunculosis

i think we got ourselves a diagnosis max thompson junior has a severe case of sepsis neonatorum giving him the gray green skin pseudoxanthoma elasticum giving him those skin patches and we nailed the boils with furunculosis good job man we did it!

We have discovered Max's disease!!! It was mostly all you though lol I barely did anything 
  • friendlykillermain
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Sepsis Neonatorum

pseudoxanthoma elasticum

furunculosis

We have discovered Max's disease!!! It was mostly all you though lol I barely did anything 

you flatter me still it was fun though

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    While I do agree, it could also be the Entity beefing up his deformities to cause intense fear and disgust from the survivors. It's possible that it was a modification from the entity and not a disease he's had from birth
  • Causticwit75
    Causticwit75 Member Posts: 32
    Options

He looks like he has a parasitic twin disorder. The concept art for one of the new skins has an extra small leg growing just under the skin surface of his right thigh to shin.

• PhantomMask20763
    edited May 2019
    Options

Resurrected upon request :P

@not_Queen @Peanits sorry to be a bother but, can we get confirmation on what Max Thompson Jr. was born with?

• friendlykillermain
    Options

Yeah so @not_queen how close did we get in our research

• friendlykillermain
    Options
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 I don't know what you're talking about. He looks pretty normal to me. I mean, he looks pretty much like most anyone in my family, and there's nothing wrong with us.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

I had also figured that Max's parents were uh... Probably related. As more often then not diseases like that happen when incest is committed. So it was possible that Billy might have been screwed no matter what.

From both genetics and whom he got those genetics.

• Astinate
    Astinate Member Posts: 10
    Options

Why has nobody mentioned his scoliosis? You can see the outline of his spine and it isn't looking too straight.