where do these people come from?

Options
EpicFailTryHard
EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
i kept the wraith busy almost an entire match.  died on my second hook while the last two swf fiends (not my people)  pranced gaily out the gate.  of course  i was obliged to share precious insight into their character deficiencies and moral transgressions.  my only aim was to be helpful.  "shouldn't have brought the killer near my boy.  end of discussion.", came the ignoramic reply.  

really?  i'm being chased.  i don't have empathy or bond on and yet you think i am fancy-footing about with your welfare at the front of my mind?  the dynamics the mind of one of these players must have....a dipsomaniac would envy the ability to rationalize and justify such utter nonsense into something palpable.
Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on

Comments

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    His “boy” probably sucks at the game tbh. I mean even if someone brings the killer to you while you’re about to finish a gen it’s a minor inconvenience at most and sometimes you can just finish the gen with the killer there. The stupidity is too real with some people
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    lol, agreed.  how do you get the profile picture
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,150
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    lol, agreed.  how do you get the profile picture

Click on your (lack of) profile picture, it will take you to your profile. You will see a larger version of your nonexistant profie picture. Click on it, select what you want, and press save at the very bottom. You now have a profile picture. (I want to say most forums operate like this)

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    awesome.  thank you.  i am still new to the interwebs.