Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This should be immidately bannable

Hey guys,

I just played a game with Sadako right now and went up against a Russian SWF. I won by using sloppy, plaything, Devour and BBQ. Basically they didnt like those perks and went full ######### on me after the game. They said that I should just wait for Putin to come for the EUs Ass after they are finished with Ukraine and then to nuke and gas my ass and everyone I love and they will laugh when it happens. Honestly for me this is a huge no no that goes far beyond the normal "f... ur mom" stuff that sometimes happens after games. Even in DBD there should be a limit and saying something like this should immidiately be bannable considering the situation. What do u guys think?

Comments

• SweetbutaPsycho
    SweetbutaPsycho Member Posts: 253

yeah u can at least report it but u really think something will happen? It will probably just go under like most reports that happen.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 922

Just submit a ticket with screen shots and move on. After that nothing more we can do and w/e the results are that's the devs to decide and it's really not a "need to know" thing for us.

• prion11
    prion11 Member Posts: 361

all of that is already bannable... you could also screenshot and make a ticket out of it for more urgency I guess