If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Culltist

Options
TheRealHansGruber
TheRealHansGruber Member Posts: 204

I've read, and watched many discussions about a killer created by (or actually made of) the Entity. And I couldn't help but think of a killer that worshiped the entity when he was alive (making human sacrifices to it) mainly it would be a killer with a stronger connection to the entity. One that sought it out, not the other way around with most of the other killers. This could also bring quite a few interesting ability ideas to the table, what if The Cultist was linked to the crows somehow? I'm not sure what he'd do exactly, but lore wise i think it fits well. What do you think?

Comments

• christtrash
    christtrash Member Posts: 5
    Options

Sounds good to me, hopefully we get something like that someday. Would also really add to the entity's lore. Imagine if as a killer they are horribly disfigured by the entity as well. Could be a "careful what you wish for" type of scenario. But I think it would be more interesting if the entity took them as a survivor.

• TheRealHansGruber
    Options

@christtrash said:
    Sounds good to me, hopefully we get something like that someday. Would also really add to the entity's lore. Imagine if as a killer they are horribly disfigured by the entity as well. Could be a "careful what you wish for" type of scenario. But I think it would be more interesting if the entity took them as a survivor.

The Clown's horse on the new map comes to mind...

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

@TheRealHansGruber said:
    This could also bring quite a few interesting ability ideas to the table, what if The Cultist was linked to the crows somehow? I'm not sure what he'd do exactly, but lore wise i think it fits well. What do you think?

Do a concept, create a story, work out his ability and perks, then show it at forum.

• SqrunkTrep
    SqrunkTrep Member Posts: 30
    Options

I always liked to think to myself that Benedict's journal/s were found by someone and that person started a cult that worships Entity and one day after performing some ritual their leader would get into the realm of the Entity

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

If you don't mind, I enjoy creating concepts and lore. so I'll give it a go :

The Cultist

Name : Jonathan Ryler

Ever since childhood, Jonathan's link to the occult was strong. The shows portraying monsters and mythological creatures were his favorite, and he'd ignore the cartoons any kid at his age would watch.
    The stories used to scare children fascinated him to the core. He even used to stay awake, to provoke these denzens he'd hear of. Of course, when he was never visited by such monsters, he took a step too far.
    apparently his grandmother told him the story of the Bad Man, one who snags children who harm others. It is obvious that he did exactly that, only the fun and games really made one lose an eye, even two. His' , and the other's.

That night was a heavy beating, and Jonathan learned that humans are also monsters. And so his discovery ended with splendid results, discovery wise.

the years passed with Jonathan never nearing the occult. Until College, that is. The place of Freedom when it comes to social interaction. He joined an occult group, and soon became the Leader.

This college group was a home to him now. A place where his curiosity was allowed free roam.

Soon this home brought him a splendid present. For his Birth day, he received an old dust covered book, wrapped in rags, stained with blood. He rushed home, fueled with a desire to open the book.
    And so he did, and so the book never left his trembling hands. Crypts and Symbols, followed by imperceptible whispers. He felt an inexplicable urge to satisfy whatever the book urged him to do.
    he killed a bird, and understood a symbol.
    he killed a dog, and deciphered a crypt.
    he cut his ear off, and saw blood inking.
    he killed his parents, and felt the whispers.
    he killed his group mates, and saw blazing figures manifesting to reach him.
    But they didn't. they didn't, yet.
    The small neighborhood, lost around 25 resident, and 26 on a red moon night. Oddly, the red moon shouldn't have come this year....

Weapon :An obsidian knife, weakened by time, dyed by blood, empowered by the entity. The Cultist Slashes with ardor.

Ability : Blood Pen : The Obsidian knife has a strange hole at the tip of the blade, in addition to a strange tip at the end of the handle, working as a pen, allowing blood ink writings. With every hit, gain two charges.
    Blood symbol : 1 sec to draw : If a survivor walks or sprints near the marking, they are revealed for 3 seconds. 1 charge requiered
    Heat Symbol : 2 sec to draw : If a survivor walks or sprints near the marking, they are exposed for 30 seconds. 3 charges required
    Soul Symbol : 2.5 sec to draw : If a survivor is nearby the marking ( even crouched ), they are instantly hurt one state and are revealed for 2 seconds . requires 4 charges
    Entity symbol : 5 sec to draw : if a survivor is nearby the marking, he is transitioned to a hook ( does not skip a hook stage, so if they were in the struggle phase, and walked past the marking, they would continue from their stopping point ) ( the hook is the nearest to the killer) 5 charges required

the ultra rare addons : start with 2 charges for one ; the second is the ability to harvest one charge from blood pools

perks : A Sacrifice To Please : the entity enjoys the feast you give. For every survivor hooked, you gain a token increasing your action speed by 5/ 10/15 percent for each token. "the more, the more...simple enough

Favored Devout : You have pleased the entity, and so received it's blessings. opened chests may contain an addon you can equip. every tier ups the chance of a greater addon "THANK YOU. THANK YOU!"

Preaching : You call to them to sacrifice themselves, the ultimate honor for ignorants . upon pressing the activation button, one survivor/ three survivors/ all survivors in your terror radius suffer from reduced action speed by 10/15/20 percent
    gimme ur thoughts and any lore or concept that you want me to make, ill do it just message me here or in any of my posts

• boywia
    boywia Member Posts: 8
    Options

Up the charge requirements a touch and its would be great orchange it to one charge per hit

• TheRealHansGruber
    Options

@ACoolName Awesome concept, you should 100% make more concepts for killers, and, if you want, I'd love to see your idea for Jonathan's survivor :)