Player Level

Hello fellow fog dweller. Would someone be able to explain what the new player level system is and what purpose it has, or is it just for personal satisfaction?Or even redirect me to somewhere that explains it. :)

Comments

• Miserella
    Miserella Member Posts: 8

I believe you mostly just get bonus Irisdecent shards per level up

• Zfrank2
    Zfrank2 Member Posts: 14

@Miserella said:

Mostly correct, they arent bonus shards though. Thats the only way shards will be earned after the patch.

• Miserella
    Miserella Member Posts: 8

@Zfrank2 said:

@Miserella said:

Mostly correct, they arent bonus shards though. Thats the only way shards will be earned after the patch.

Oh thank you, didn't know that last part <3

• SexyDwight
    SexyDwight Member Posts: 33

Ah thanks for the answers. So do you think i would get more shards for levelling a P3 lvl 50 character as it would take more bp to do so?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@SexyDwight said:
    Ah thanks for the answers. So do you think i would get more shards for levelling a P3 lvl 50 character as it would take more bp to do so?

No, that’s a different level

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@SexyDwight

Player level is based on emblems and playtime, and ignores characters, it’s your ACCOUNT LEVEL

• SexyDwight
    SexyDwight Member Posts: 33

Ok thank you!

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    edited June 2018

@SexyDwight said:
    Hello fellow fog dweller. Would someone be able to explain what the new player level system is and what purpose it has, or is it just for personal satisfaction?Or even redirect me to somewhere that explains it. :)

The player level spans across both survivor and killer. It is your total player level on your account. Every time you level up you gain shards. Each time you level up it will take more exp to level up, but you get more shards for the level.

Once you reach level 100 you reset back down to level 0 for 1 devotion. Devotion is used to keep track of how many times you hit level 100.

Than the cycle repeats itself.