Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How do I report fraud?

HelloKitty2022
HelloKitty2022 Member Posts: 146
edited March 2022 in General Discussions

Gibt es eine Mail-Adresse? Ich habe es ingame schon gemeldet.

Die Situation: Von Anfang an war die Situation fishy. Der Killer wurde zu mir geführt und hat nur mich gejagt. Ich habe dc und wollte mir das Geschehen aus der Sicht der anderen Überlebenden ansehen. Ein weiterer Überlebender wurde geopfert und dann farmten die beiden Überlebenden mit dem Killer massiv BP. Das ging insgesamt eine gute halbe Stunde. Ich habe Fotoserien gemacht.

Dann habe ich festgestellt, dass alle 3 bei Steam befreundet sind und sie im aftergame chat darauf angesprochen. Die meinten kackdreist Coop mit dem Killer, BP farmen und als Freunde des Killers eine gemeinsame "Session" herbeiführen wäre total legal und würde BHVR nicht stören. Tatsächlich gibt es aber einen Punkt den man melden kann wo es um coop mit dem Killer geht.

Zudem habe ich die Namen und ihre Freundeslisten für BHVR abfotografiert (Sceenshot). Ich würde das jetzt gerne BHVR melden in der Hoffnung, dass die dauerhaft für DbD gesperrt werden.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• HelloKitty2022

Sry here is the translation (Google)

Is there an email address? I already reported it ingame.

The situation: From the start, the situation was fishy. The killer was led to me and only hunted me. I have dc and wanted to see what happened from the other survivors' perspective. Another survivor was sacrificed and then the two survivors massively farmed BP with the killer. That took a good half hour in total. I made series of photos.

Then I found out that all 3 are friends on Steam and asked them about it in the aftergame chat. They boldly said coop with the killer, farm BP and, as the killer's friends, bring about a joint "session" would be totally legal and wouldn't bother BHVR. In fact, there is one point you can report about cooping with the killer.

I also took pictures of the names and their friend lists for BHVR (sceenshot). I would now like to report this to BHVR in the hope that they will be permanently banned from DbD.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

Yes that's totally against the rules. Maybe @MandyTalk can help you out?

Einfach dreist auchnoch zu behaupten das wäre ok nur weils steam Freunde sind.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Überhaupt nicht legal aber ich glaube auch nicht, dass ein Screenshot reichen würde. Sowas kann man fälschen.

• HelloKitty2022

I found the link to BHVR. A bot asked some questions and then a human employee started action and informed me that he will look into it.

@Aneurysm

Im chat haben sie es eingeräumt und BHVR wird sehen, dass beide Überlenden und der Killer überall Maximum haben. Zudem zeigt die Dauer (über 30 Minuten) und einige Kommentare von anderen Betroffenen sowie die Tatsache, dass die 3 Profiteure via Steam befreundet sind m.E. zweifelsfrei das es Betrug war. Ich hoffe BHVR sieht das auch so.

In the chat they have admitted it and BHVR will see that both dupes and the killer have maximum everywhere. In addition, the duration (over 30 minutes) and some comments from other affected and the fact that the 3 profiteers via Steam are friends m.E. shows beyond doubt that it was fraud. I hope BHVR also sees it that way. (Deepl)

at All

I hope BHVR will ban these 3 forever. I will inform you if they made a decision. Thx so long :)

• lavars
    lavars Member Posts: 312

a ban for one game? Not even cheating, just being silly?

I mean yes, it's stupid, but ban? c'mon...

• HelloKitty2022

@lavars

According to comments in their profiel (and one was private) it was more than one time. And its completely against rules. A ban is the only fitting option imho. Otherwise more and more will do it and then its not only stupid but its completely destroys fun for honest players.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,758
    edited March 2022

It is against the in game rules and thus the EULA so, yes.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,758
    edited March 2022

Next time if you gonna stay and watch to record evidence just hit em with the Ehre genommen and leave immidiately after 🏃🏻 (if you're PC ofc)

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

this is very much against the rules and reportable. Maybe bannable, if they get reported several times for it even after warnings or temporary bans.

as you have done the in-game report you need to further create an additional player report ticket here, where you can fill in the Steam ID 64 and the screenshots as well as other evidence/descriptions:

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

though I think the devs have stated a clip is mandatory as screenshots can be easily faked, maybe it’s helpful that you made a series, idk.

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

Without a video evidence there wont be happen much... I reported a flying Dwight years ago, but nothing got done because I only had screenshots to prove it...

• lavars
    lavars Member Posts: 312

Of course. multiple offenses, sure i agree. But i read it as it was a one-time thing. My bad :'D

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454

So if I hack only for one match, by your logic, I shouldn't get banned, right?

• HelloKitty2022

I just thought the same. Strange point of view if you ask me.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,933

As a report has already been made about this...then there's not any real need for further discussion.

Our rules clearly state that working with the killer is griefing (for both sides, survivor & killer) and is subject to a temporary ban.

This discussion has been closed.