The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

100 sens on surv=wins

idk why this is not a post so i thought i would post it just in case new survs look up what sens to have on surv on google. (i could not find it for myself)

but ya i tried the default 50% but it sucks and thats after using max sens before.

you can't turn or loop fast and have a slow cam is just so bad in tight areas where the turns matter.

killer i keep at 50 since most killers you need to aim with so the default is best but again for surv i can't see anyone using below max since you have no reason to not have max sense since survs use a 3rd person cam.

hope this helps people in the future looking it up on google

Comments

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Same as in COD. Soooo many best plays in which the camera/button sensitivity was super high. All the better players play with higher sensitivity on there.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

I think it's fairly subjective as well...I always have a high sensitivity and I play killer with a high sensitivity as well. It's what I'm used to playing with, however I have a friend who uses a lower sensitivity even with Survivor and he's a better player than myself and and he can loop, 360 etc even with that lower sensitivity, it's just what he's used to playing with.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    edited March 2022

I feel input is the real deciding factor, for whatever reason I can't do high sensitivity on a controller (it's at 70 on DBD) any higher and I'm all over the place aiming, bit like a bobble head in a 4x4 in off road 😂

On a mouse though I can crank the sensitivity up much higher and have success. I feel this is for most games too, but I love the controllers interaction and its comfort.