My theory on the new killer

ZeBee
ZeBee Member Posts: 47
edited November 2018 in General Discussions

Myself and many other people who watch Malika have come up with a theory for the new killer. We think it is a person with 4 split personalities Frank Joe Jules and Susie. 4 reflections 4 names. and if people know what dissociative identity disorder is there is usually a host. I believe that the host is Benedict Baker and it would line up because in the hallowed blight cutscenes and in the written story. Benedict Baker is the person who is trying to do all of these things according to Vigos calculations and on the 31st this came out
31 October - Pray
Soon, very soon, I will be at peace. The cold claws of death are drawing near.''

“ It's here. The Entity is here. It has found me. „
I suspect that when benedict injected himself with the serum he went crazy and the entity took him and he becomes a killer.... In the cutscenes there is a cloaked figure that looks VERY similar to the teaser we got today https://gyazo.com/a5b245b75e03135b3f570d9eda6fc907 and the person in the cutscenes is benedict baker right? Sorry if this is all over the place I just wanna get this out there cause I think it is something.

EDIT: I'd also like to add that the definition of legion is "a vast host, multitude, or number of people or things." for those of you who saw DBDs tweet related to the teaser.

Comments

• ZeBee
    ZeBee Member Posts: 47

Theres more parts of the video where you can see a cloaked figure as well. You can also turn up the lighting if you want.