If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for survivors (EU, PC, 18+) to "git gud" (custom game practice)

Options
JaviiMii
JaviiMii Member Posts: 286

Hi everyone :)

First of all: the goal is to have more fun, not to play competitive or increase MMR.

According to Steam I have clocked 400-something hours - though, I probably haven't even spent half of that in an actual match as survivor. I'm at a point where the thrill of everything being new and therefore exciting has worn off. Instead, I now have enough of an idea to know when I get hit/downed because I messed up - but not enough of an idea actually do better, or even know what went wrong in the first place. However, I did have my moments where I knew what I shoud be doing, did it and it worked - and it made the whole match a whole lot more enjoyable than running around like a headless chicken half the time.

Long story short: You have more fun playing the game when you know what you're doing - however, getting there entirely by (oftentimes solo-q) matches is a very frustrating and time consuming way of doing it. There is no "pause" or "rewind" button in a match - no time to take a step back and learn from the mistake(s) that happened.

If that sounds somewhat like the experience you're having right now then I have a proposal for you: Why not get together and spend some time in custom matches to have some fun and practise together?

[[On a side note: I said EU but that's more relevant in terms of time-zones - and maybe in terms of ping. If you're in a different part of the world but we can make it work it's all good :) ]]