Stranger Things back in DBD?

Netflix and Far Cry 6 just agreed on a collab for a stranger things chapter with demogorgon. It's not really going well for Netflix's stranger things mobile game as well, do you think there's a chance it would make a come back on DBD?

God I really miss Hawkins even if it was a bad map and there was so much potential for more skins and legendaries :/

Comments

• EdenGarden
    EdenGarden Member Posts: 22

I kinda agree with your perspective, it's just so unfortunate that we lost an amazing chapter..

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

It was announced back in september - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYzOBfdLOVg

which means the deal was likely made way before it was announced, I don't think it means it'll be coming back unfortunately.

• randonly
    randonly Member Posts: 456

I believe that BHVR decided to end the collaboration with Strange Things (probably for financial reasons), because doesn't make sense for netflix months later announce a collab with another game, and much more violent (which breaks with the theory that the collaboration was terminated for ideological or legal reasons)

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
  • Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,627

not gonna happen, mandy already said that this chapter won't come back

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

I'd like to see that happen - but then again, I'd also like to see some execs over at Netflix fired for ineptitude.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that money = good.

People go to college to know what 'market penetration' means, and some moron over at Netflix thought that Market Penetration was a BAD thing.

Love to see it happen, but I think that - regardless of what happens between places - the well is poisoned, and we will likely not see a return of such a company collaboration in the future.