Wendigo Original Killer Concept (Very Unique Power)

Underwear_Model
Underwear_Model Member Posts: 97

This is my concept for the Wendigo:

Correction: The mimicked sounds would only be grunts of pain.

Please let me know in the comments what you think about the power or perks. I do think Scent of Fear might be a little slugging friendly, but perks like Infectious Fright do exist. It makes sense with heightened senses.

Comments

• Underwear_Model

Wendigo art is by Leon Enriquez!

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Ivory_Partnaite Member Posts: 89

I like the idea of a skeletal or skinny killer, I also like how the killer runs on all four uh... Limbs? I'll just say hands and feet. It almost reminds me of SCP-096.

• b4d_p3rks
    b4d_p3rks Member Posts: 39

This is true horror that can definitely be used for DBD at its finest. Very amazing job incorporating a creepy element. The art is also amazing!

• b4d_p3rks
    b4d_p3rks Member Posts: 39

**Add-on Ideas**

BROWN:

• Smiley Mask: When prowling, instead of shifting to animal forms you shift into the legion while maintaining the antlers. Switch back to normal form when Prowl is deactivated.

• Bull Tranquilizer: When performing a basic attack, replace regular animations to ramming your antlers to injure survivors instead.

YELLOW/GREEN:

• Sheep's Blood: Increase the maximum capacity of survivors inside your lair at a time by 2. Survivors also increase regression for their dying meter by 5% more.

• Meg's Blood: Instead of hearing the sounds of dying survivors, hear instead the sound of a running survivor's footsteps.

PURPLE/PINK

• Rotted Skull: Due to bone reinforcements designed to enhance the lairs, recovery time for lairs are reduced by 35%.

• Entity's Iron: Leaves/Dust trails are replaced by a thick black smoke that occurs in pulses.
  • Underwear_Model

Oops. I didn't intend for survivors to be stored in the lair, just that the lair could be placed near a hook using the teleport to prevent flashlight saves or wiggle offs. If the lair itself worked like Pyramid Head's boxes and had to be burned to free the survivor, that'd probably be over powered. The aura of the lair would be revealed after its first use to hook a survivor. Thank you guys too! Very kind.