Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What happens if I don't buy a Teachable?

I've currently just gotten the pig to level 35, and to prevent Surveillance (A literally useless perk) from showing up in other killers blood webs I didn't buy it. I still want to buy Make Your Choice at level 40. Will I have to purchase Surveillance? Will Surviellance show up every time I level up the pig till I purchase it?

Best Answers

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    Yes, will show up every time. But, at one point both teachables will show up and you have to pick up one, in your case MYC, or you don't get any new perks showing up.

Answers

• MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    edited November 2018
    @DwightsLifeMatters and @thesuicidefox Thank You. Looks like I'll purchase it as Pig is one of my favourite killers and I don't want her to be limited to one perk option for 10-15 levels.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    edited November 2018
    I personally have always one teachable not unlocked. Idc, cuz at the end of the day I can get one perk per Web anyway. I refuse to unlock those useless perks like you mentioned cuz it will just make the grind in the future heavier and heavier.
    I suggest to you: ignore teachable perks you see as useless and don't need them and level up normally. If at one point the devs decide to rework/buff it then you can decide again if its worth 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

You gotta buy it if you want the next one to show up. You can't have 2 teachables in bloodweb at once.

• DwightsLifeMatters

You gotta buy it if you want the next one to show up. You can't have 2 teachables in bloodweb at once.

Why you spreading false informations? Ofc you can have 2 teachables at the same time in one bloodweb.
    Don't talk if you don't know