If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Anyone Who Thinks Artist is A Tier or Higher is Full of It

Options
Steel_Eyed
Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031

Title. This killer is literally only good on paper. Someone said S Tier because of "PoTeNtIaL." Eyeroll and laughter.

Deathslinger can actually guarantee hits with good aim. Huntress can actually guarantee hits with good aim. This killer is not some high tier killer in any form. Literally nothing she does makes her stronger than an M1 killer unless you're playing your first matches with her.

That's why no one plays her. That's why no one will play her going forward. She's full of thought and completely unmechanically able.

Comments

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

i feel like artist is busted on paper, but yeah in reality she's rather ok. perhaps a little boring, but nothing too crazy. Even though she is kinda countered by "hold w", that alone won't save you from her. you need to be unpredictable. if you can read survivors movements, as well as predict their future movements, her kit will pay off.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    Options

I don't think you play her enough this killer can give you good information on survivors if they're on gens or doors and she basically get survivors to run away from loops because of a crow on a pallet or vault.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

She was higher tier back in the ptb.

The best way to play her now is to camp with dead man's switch.

Overall, it was a nice attempt at making an original killer, even if the outcome wasn't the best.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

I've been playing her lately and I absolutely love her. She just shuts down every loop once you understand her power and get good at predicting survivor movements. Save the best for last helps me catch up to survivors who hold W.

She's easily A tier. I think the only thing keeping her from being S tier is her lack of mobility.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,403
    Options

She is A tier, although a killer needs to be S tier or be able to instadown hook trade to be viable, and she is neither. And no, not even Deathslinger or Huntress can get hits from good aim, because of stuff being in the way. Trust me, if she wasn't A tier people wouldn't be claiming she has no counterplay and needs a nerf. She needs qol changes if anything.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

It kind of depends on their tier list, I would argue, but generally speaking, yes... She is extremely overrated and the copium regarding her is relatively unprecedented.

• Tiufal
    Tiufal Member Posts: 1,252
    Options

I guess you never met a decent artist player in your games. She is definitely A-Tier. Most people dont play her because of her gamestyle. Its not much fun and is only countered by Holding W which isnt fun for any side.

• OpenX
    OpenX Member Posts: 890
    Options

She is Pyramid Head with extra steps. Nobody good is gonna get hit twice by long range birds, and even with DMS they can counter it by just letting go of the gen for a second and waiting for the birds after the hook.

Mid range you can make an argument she is good but it extremely difficult to land 2x mid range birds on a juking survivor. At close ranges Pyramid is strictly better and has no setup time.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

If that's the best way for some to play her, then they are playing her wrong.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,048
    Options

Eyeroll + Laughter + Don't care + Didn't ask + Idk what else twitter ppl say

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited March 2022
    Options

Who? I genuinely don't understand what intrigues people into playing this killer!

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

L +Ratio + Swarmed by birds + Hit through a wall

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,849
    Options

She is F tier in the fun scale I will have to say. I played as her last night because I haven’t played her in a while and then got reminded why I stopped playing her.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,087
    Options

I'd give her a low b myself.