If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Interpersonal Survivor Relationships

Options
offthebeatentrack
offthebeatentrack Member Posts: 5

Of course, the survivors have to work together to "survive" in this weird realm they find themselves in, but that doesn't mean they have to like each other.

Since they can never truly "die", and they have to live in this limbo for... however long the Entity wishes them to stay there, could it be possible that some survivors don't like one another? Is it a kind of dislike that leads to leaving another survivor on a hook, since they know there will be no "real" consequence of that action?

I'm also curious to hear opinions on what survivors do when a new survivor enters The Fog. More likely than not, Claudette, Meg, Dwight, and Jake have the closest relationship to each other since they've all been there the "longest", but were they willing to open up to Nea when she first joined The Fog, or the other survivors that have followed her since?

I'm curious to hear about what you guys think! Do you think all the survivors get along? Do you think there are some disagreements?

Comments

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    Options

We KNOW that Jake and Claudette get along.

It's an interesting question, I would say that the vanilla survivors are all getting along. We saw Dwight try to save Claudette, but he didn't show much care in the trailer for Jake's death, I guess you wouldn't if you knew he was going to come back to life anyway.

• Feng
    Feng Member Posts: 28
    Options

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Benedict_Baker : Dwight, Meg, Jake and Claudette were not the first.
    Read the lore.

• Feng
    Feng Member Posts: 28
    Options

@Feng said:
    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Benedict_Baker : Dwight, Meg, Jake and Claudette were not the first.
    Read the lore.

you can read ALOT of lore on the wiki
    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Entity
    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    edited June 2018
    Options

I think everyone in the Realm has a good relationship with one another. The only one who would not get along with anyone would be of course David King, who i imagined probably beat the ######### out of someone as soon as he got there. Probably demanding how he got there and who the hell brought him there.

Post edited by Detective_Jonathan on
  • offthebeatentrack
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Feng said:
    Read the lore.

I never said they were the first, but they're some of the survivors we truly "know" anything about. They could be considered to be the "main" characters. While speculation about other survivors could exist, it would be much harder without knowing much of their backstory like we do for these survivors.

• offthebeatentrack
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    I think everyone in the Real have a good relationship with one another. The only one who would not get along with anyone would be of course David King, who i imagined probably beat the ######### out of someone as soon as he got there. Probably demanding how he got there who the hell brought him there.

You're probably right, lol! I'm sure someone could talk some sense into him, though.

• offthebeatentrack
    edited June 2018
    Options

@The_Trapper said:
    We KNOW that Jake and Claudette get along.

It's an interesting question, I would say that the vanilla survivors are all getting along. We saw Dwight try to save Claudette, but he didn't show much care in the trailer for Jake's death, I guess you wouldn't if you knew he was going to come back to life anyway.

That's a good point, but there's also the fact that Dwight would probably face repercussions from Jake for leaving him, as well as any of the other survivors that had positive feelings for him. A situation like this really makes tensions run high when it comes to friendships. I like your input, though! Thanks! (:

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options

I think everyone in the Real have a good relationship with one another. The only one who would not get along with anyone would be of course David King, who i imagined probably beat the ######### out of someone as soon as he got there. Probably demanding how he got there who the hell brought him there.

Lol its funny when i first played DBD i looked at which survivors looked cool of course but i also read their bios. David King is my most disliked surv because hes nothing more than a rich boy rugby douche with an attitude problem lol as a fellow survivor id be like F David King lol hes also the loudest survivor. Cant stand him.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@offthebeatentrack said:

@Detective_Jonathan said:

You're probably right, lol! I'm sure someone could talk some sense into him, though.

Either Bill or Tapp should do it.

• ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114
    ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114 Member Posts: 45
    Options

feng min and nea bffs

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    edited June 2018
    Options

well friendship is really a loose term to use to interpret survivor's relationships.
    They want to escape. A bloodthirsty killer on their backs. A Huge Creature with anomalous powers wanting them as fooder. Most wont care about others in this situation.
    they're more or less partners. they get from the other what they can, while giving what they can.
    of course you'd consider rescuing from hook, assuming that if you ever get the 'special treatment' you'd have back up.....BUT. A CHAINSAW WIELDING DEFORMED 6F TALL MAN WANTING TO CRUSH YOUR SKUL, will most likely provoke a ' nope ' response in most people.
    And if they were so innocent as to overlook this ( probs Claudette) then surely they met the consequences.....
    they aren't really friends. they just need each other. as bait. as team mates.
    the game even tells you "; survivors can be either team players, or selfish."

edit : forgot to tip my Freddy fedora hat to you all,
    So Freddy fedora tip to you all.

• wildboy354
    wildboy354 Member Posts: 13
    Options
    I would think nobody would like Feng min, because Benedict describes her as a lone wolf that left a injured survivor. I also think that every one is in the fog together we just don’t see the new survivors yet. The only other survivor that I can think of having a relationship with others is Kate, because Benedict says that she was quick to make friends with those at the camp fire.