I owe an apology to Pat

Options
fGringo
fGringo Member Posts: 37
edited November 2018 in Off-topic

So I just applied to the fog whisperers and I feel like I cant apply to this without saying im sorry, what else can I say, I got perma ban from the dead by daylight twitch channel and I feel like I deserve it, I did ######### about something, it doesnt needs to be said, but enough to say im sorry directly to her. I really messep up, and if I want to apply to a chance of this, I need to start by doing this, she did nothing wrong, I was actually the problem by saying something that I shouldn't, that's it. Hope you get to read this pat.

PS: you probably dont know what im talking about, but with a bit of research, you'll find that I really broke some rules :( Im really sorry pat, even if I dont apply, the apology that I owe you, was still needing to be said.

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Best of luck to you.

• fGringo
    fGringo Member Posts: 37
    Options

@powerbats said:
    Best of luck to you.

thanks dude.

I missed something. I dont want to get unbanned, I feel like I dont deserve it, by now at least. Just trying to probe myself to show a better attitude overall!

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@fGringo said:

@powerbats said:
    Best of luck to you.

thanks dude.

I missed something. I dont want to get unbanned, I feel like I dont deserve it, by now at least. Just trying to probe myself to show a better attitude overall!

Well you never know, if they do great and if not it's a learning experience that you an use. If you prove yourself a better person on Twitch then perhaps there's hope later as well.