[CLOWN] Is the power description bugged?

Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

In the PTB, the base power of the clown was buff from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds, is it wrong? Does someone confirm it to me?

Source: https://imgur.com/a/7Z5Jmnq

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    He was buffed during the PTB. He also no longer slows down when charging a throw. His add-ons were slightly nerfed by a half second as well so the base clown is better but with add-ons his performance is roughly the same
  • Th3Nightmare

@Cetren said:
    He was buffed during the PTB. He also no longer slows down when charging a throw. His add-ons were slightly nerfed by a half second as well so the base clown is better but with add-ons his performance is roughly the same

So in the description it has not been changed, I suppose?

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    edited June 2018

@Cetren said:

Guess not. Im still downloading the patch and will be for several hours so I can't see the description rn, but he should behave the same as he did after his buffs.
    Post edited by Cetren on
  • Th3Nightmare

@Cetren said:
    Th3Nightmare said:

@Cetren said:

Guess not. Im still downloading the patch and will be for several hours so I can't see the description rn, but he should behave the same as he did after his buffs.

I think, the buffs to the killers will come as they said in MID-PATCH, trapper, freddy, clown ...