MMR test 4th of APRIL

Options
semm88
semm88 Member Posts: 27
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

I just had my first killer game today and it was just miserable. A premade team of rank 1 survivors that bodyblock me and taking hits for eachother. Gens rushed in under 10 min with me chasing them all the time. The game was so stressful and unfun. I think I am starting to understand ppl that use cheats when playing killers. SWF parties should be eliminated from this game and the game would finally be balanced. This is just disgusting.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

MMR tests haven't started yet today. They start at 11AM EDT, it's not even 8AM EDT yet.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Test hasn´t started yet. What you experienced is the "normal" sbmmr.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,289
    Options

People playing with friends.

Killer mains: Cheaters, report!!!

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    edited April 2022
    Options

Tests arent on (only reason I'm playing)

More survivors cheat, think theure smart being subtle.

Survivor is the power role I dunno what to tell you, even with the strict tests off I'm destroying killers as a solo...

EDIT: maybe we versed each other? Who was you?

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885
    Options

Now he didn't say they were cheating but he was saying he understands why hackers ruin our games just so they can have "fun"... but I digress....ahem. If I understand what OP is trying to say, now my anger post translational skills are slightly rusty but, Op is saying premade SWF bully squads are what makes Killer say that they are "cheating". But believes that in "normal" play that the SWFs should be limited to two man squads and full 4man squads be limited to a KYF game.

I for one don't want anyone to be punished for playing with their friends and support any game that encourages a play with your friends style. BUT....and I use this very sparingly....BHVR needs to balance the game not just for soloQ but also for Killers because if we get right down to the nitty gritty....they are Solo all the time.

I for one don't know how to balance the game or what needs to be buffed that won't be seen as "Killer Sided" or "Survivor Sided" or downright "OP" or "Unfun" boost.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    Options

Hey, I've got news for you! They are working on killer bots! That's their answer to the queue time issue rather than trying to make the game more balanced and more fair towards the killer player

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

10 min is not a genrush.

• Hermit
    Hermit Member Posts: 381
    Options

"Gens rushed in under 10 min" - you mean just under 10 minutes? by todays standard this was quite a long game, see you again when they finish all gens in under 5 minutes ;)

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,546
    Options

There is no MMR test started yet...MMR tests start at 11am ET. When that time arises there will be a section in the forum for feedback on this.

This discussion has been closed.