Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I've lost my cosmetic on billy

i had a slim hammer on my hillbilly before the patch and ever since it was released and i don't have it anymore since the patch???

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@TheReptileManPhil said:
    i had a slim hammer on my hillbilly before the patch and ever since it was released and i don't have it anymore since the patch???

Did you buy it on PTB?

• TheReptileManPhil
    TheReptileManPhil Member Posts: 7

"marked spike maul" is what its called

• Jack11803

If it was the anniversary item, yeah that’s a bug, just like megs blue jacket dissapearing, it’s gonna need to be patched back in

• TheReptileManPhil

oh okay, thanks. would i be able to talk to one of the devs if i don't get it back?

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018

@TheReptileManPhil said:
    oh okay, thanks. would i be able to talk to one of the devs if i don't get it back?

Every single person lost it. It’s not like losing a dlc receipt, the game literally lost the code for it, you’ll get it back after it’s fixed I think

• TheReptileManPhil

hopefully, thanks a bunch mate :)

• Jack11803

No problem

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

Another DLC launch and more problems.

• PatBrutal
    PatBrutal Member Posts: 566

Hi @TheReptileManPhil

Sorry about that, the issue is in our database, fixed and ready to be tested on our side.

Thanks for your report.
    See you in the fog :)

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

@Patricia You beautiful you! :)

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Hi @TheReptileManPhil

Sorry about that, the issue is in our database, fixed and ready to be tested on our side.

Thanks for your report.
    See you in the fog :)

*just testing to see if saying the same thing can earn me a not_Queen compliment