The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

rite of the artist

i could not find anything about this on google, how do you do it?

like the dam range is so slow and a low range so idk how your supposed to do this daily, i can skip it but i do wonder how do people do it.

Comments

• loothound
    loothound Member Posts: 133

I just trap loops to get it or go for the occasional gen snipe

• Maxitolliony
    Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112

the gen snipe is so rare cause they hear you coming and the loops are also hard cause well they just runaway to another

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

You'll need to get a feel for her birbs.

Long range sniping is unreliable. What you should be doing is birding someone with a single shot during chase (lead them) and then firing a full spread of 3 to hit.

Bring the yellow addon that decreases cooldown time or the purple that gives you 4 birds, plus the brown that extends swarm duration.

Short range shots are very tricky to get right, as most survivors are now smart enough to just leave the loop the second she places one.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    edited April 2022

As an Artist main, this is how I do it: Trap loops, damage swarmed survivors from far away (This can be a little tricky because it requires precise timing), try to bait the survivors into running in the direction of the Dire Crows when in loops. There's not much to work with, but that's how I've been doing it when I get the challenge.