We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Spirits Yozakura is mis-labeled....can we get some re-work on it?

Options
Lady_Atlas
Lady_Atlas Member Posts: 4
edited April 2022 in Lore

As a lover of Japanese symbolic flowers and such i feel that the skin rocks! but....as it being labeled as the Sakura blossom flower? kinda is wrong for the fact the cosmetic is not cherry blossoms it is in fact Higanbana a.k.a "the flower of death" or "hell flower" if you wanted to keep the name or the cosmetic, i would suggest to make sure that the meaning or cosmetic match to a key.....the Lore is of the beautiful meaning behind both japenese flowers are amazing please fix this Behavior!! As for the Yozakura meaning "cherry at night" is not the vibrant red! it's in fact more symbolic to the Cherry Blossoms or "Sakura" meaning "pure white" or "cloud" The Spirit is Fiercer! there for she should definitely be more compared to the Higanbana! as her cosmetic is currently! not the Yozakura! she is painted in the "Flower of Death"or "Hell Flower" known as the Red Spider Lilies! which in my opinion suit her very nicely!

Comments

• Lady_Atlas
    Lady_Atlas Member Posts: 4
    Options

FIX IT!!!

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

I agree, this should be fixed!

Hopefully, this was a simple mistake - not a deliberate marketing choice, as western audiences are far more familiar with some labels over others.