We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How did Laurie & Michael end up in the realm?

Options
ItzZane_
ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

I think we all know that in their backstories, It pretty much tells us their personalities and what happens in the movie. There is no entity involved for some reason. I hope they update the lore and/or give us a tome for them.

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,724
    Options

The Entity took them. That's the lore of all the characters in this game as far as how they ended up in the Entity's realm.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 6,907
    Options

I think it's a fair assumption that Michael was taken when he crawled off into the bushes after being shot by Dr Loomis, and Laurie probably taken a few months later to preserve the of-age requirement of all licensed characters lol.

I'd like to see a tome exploring it for Laurie, but I imagine that Michael's is pretty straightforward.