If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Dead By Daylight Tournament 9 December 2018

Options

Hello everyone,
I will organize this DBD tournament on 9 December 2018, if you're interested you can add me on steam, there will be a money price. The join cost is €10 or $13, now I will show you the rules:

Are banned:

• Nurse
  • ''Iridescent Head'' on Huntress
  • ''The Game'' map
  • ''Threatment Theatre'' map
  • ''Judith Tombstone'' on Myers
  • Offerings
  • The killer perk: ''NOED''
  • ''Iridescent Stone'' on Trapper
  • Can be only 1 ''Decisive Strike''
  • Toolbox addon Survivor: ''Brand New Part''
  • Can be only 2 Toolbox at match
  • Keys and any Firecracker

Every match will be composite in 6 match:

• First starting is one team against one opponent killer (The killer is chosen from his/her team)
  • After this match in reverse, one player that first was playing survivor will be the killer, so the last killer team will play against
  • All up to 6 matches

To decree the winners, the number of kills and exits of each team will be calculated. The team that will have a sum of kills (for the killer) and exits (for the survivor) will be the winner and will move on to the next phase.

PLEASE DON'T BE SALTY OR YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE TOURNAMENT
for any clarification, do not hesitate to ask or contact me

Comments

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Erm I've asked on this before but I think the devs won't allow people to host paying tournaments only free to enter ones
  • BeanieEnthusiast
    BeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Options
    So I’m going to pay to enter a tournament that is in under 2 weeks and is probably not going to happen. Yeah nice try bud, not going to scam me. 
  • Rudio1337
    Rudio1337 Member Posts: 34
    Options
    I can guarantee the entrance fee is more expensive than the actual prize. Also 10 euros to join, lmao ye nice bait xd
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Again guys you can't host pay to enter tournoment's
  • neacutie
    neacutie Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Wouldn't dare pay to play lol
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

A tournament with random maps, Nurse being banned, survivors getting free reign..
    Welp, this won't end well. Not much of a tournament.