If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What do survivors get out of it if they call you out for tunneling or camping?(Must see that screen)

Options
BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

He was writing at a screenshot I made in dbd like weeks ago. I didnt even know I had screenshot comments on public xD

Small info about this guy. I played pyramid head and caged someone, the guy (Jake) ran straight to that caged survivor and I ofc followed him. I rdy up the power and he literally farmed that survivor of the cage and both died immediately.

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,307
    Options

To be fair, this instance is not BHVR’s task to moderate. They can’t act on a platform that’s not theirs.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,600
    Options

Idk they let off some anger?

BHVR take action with things said within their own game, and my friend is proof of that since he's on his 4th (?) account now thanks to being banned for "Chat abuse". BHVR do not take action with things said or done on different platforms, a la Steam.

Also don't be sure Steam would take action; I've reported someone for wishing my family was Jewish so our bloodline would've ended in WW2, all the while they had a literal swastica as their PFP and I daren't repeat the name here less I risk a genuine ban, all for them to have the same name and PFP a month later. Same profile.

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,046
    Options

OP is not a mental health professional and should not deal with this.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,600
    Options

Oh absolutely, I 100% agree. Which is why you should block them, or limit comments, or both. Because the community is a festering nightmare who don't understand the concept of basic human decency, and will go out of their way to make other people feel as miserable as possible just to get some small spark of joy instead of doing something they actually like.

I'm just saying that anything said in-game, BHVR will take action against, and anything said outside of the game they won't (and also saying that Steam are useless at this).

OP asked why people do it. I gave a reply to them.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

I will never understand, how people get so upset over a tactic in a video game, that they believe it warrants real life insults.

Like, whatever behavior you are raging about, is instantly eclipsed by one's own behavior in chat.

Lack of self awareness is a hell of a drug.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

I have my steam profile comments turned off after a long time ago someone was threatening to dox me on there. No thanks.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,048
    Options

the anime pfp as well lmao

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,619
    Options

This is why I keep my chat on friends only.

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 320
    Options

Imagine, your playing Monopoly with your grandma. It's been a close game. You own park place. All you need is boardwalk. If you get boardwalk you can load it with hotels.

Your so close. Then your grandma lands on boardwalk. She buys it. You know you have lost.

Do you flip the board and yell at your grandma how much she sucks and you hope something bad happens to her? Of course youu don't. So why would you in a video game?

In any game you win some and you lose some. Just accept that people will play the way they want, even if you don't like or agree with it. At the end of the day, it's a game.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,747
    Options

It always is the most cute and innocent looking PFPs that are the most vitriolic

Almost as if they're compensating for something,

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    edited April 2022
    Options

Thats the thing, this isnt profile comments, I have them disabled too. I searched out my screenshots and wrote on one of them there. I didnt even know I had screenshot comments on public since i never had this happening xD