1 small Quality Of Life buff to your main?

What would be your 1 QOL buff to your main?

I'll start:

• Demogorgon has quiet footsteps whenever he is Undetectable.

Simple stealth buff

Comments

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Iridecent Stone basekit would be nice honestly but it'll never happen.

• scenicpickle
    scenicpickle Member Posts: 265

Traps spawn close to gens

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

There's a 15s window after a gen pops where if i put a hat on a survivor its now active

• PeaceNGrease
    PeaceNGrease Member Posts: 673

Can I do multiple mains?

Just in case you said yes:

For Nemisis, I would make it so only 3 chests are available base-kit. RE is all about managing limited resources, but resources in DBD are fairly plentiful as they are. I think it would be more in theme if teams had to negotiate when and who has access to a t-virus serum, and this will make him ever so more consistent without needing a major change.

For Onryö, obviously I think lower base cool down on TV is the best, as it will help her two-fold with more consistent condemnation and effects, while making her hit and run just slightly more scary in general.

For Deathslinger, all I can think of is return his TR to 24 meters. He's not that bad off, but this shouldn't have been taken from him, as he has little to no personality without it and tbh it won't swing him massively anyway. I like the idea of him working like a stealthy sniper, what's the point of his aim sound effect now?

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Revert snares and fake pallet nerf to Freddy.

His only issue before was being able to stack all the slowdown addons, they didn't need to nerf anything else.

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737

Bring back slingers quick fire, but the quicker you fire, the less accurate it is, so it at least feels less horrid to play

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

This isn’t a buff necessarily to Spirit but it is QoL. Fix the thing that makes you feel super slow in phase when you start a match. It feels so clunky. Sure I can just swing at the start to negate it, but I shouldn’t have to be reminded of that.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

While Demanifested, The Onryo can vault without having to wait for the survivor to finish vaulting first.

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277

Mouldy Electrode basekit, the normal Doctor shock has such a short range man (I woulda said something for Legion but Doc needs this more)

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,148

Revert victor cool down on pounce. Why is there a cool down on successful attack? Revert Freddy add ONS and bring old number count of pallets and snare.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

Allow legion to see blood and scratch marks in frenzy

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
  • Mercês
    Mercês Member Posts: 376

Nurse's power doesn't stop charge gain when M2 is pressed.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Faster Crouching for Pig

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901

Bring back 1.25 seconds on Wraiths uncloak speed that's all I'd say for him.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I don’t have a main, but looking over the killers

Trapper - His add-on that he starts with all his traps onhand but can’t move them could really just be his base kit. It really helps him with setup time in the early game not having to gather traps from the ground.

Wraith - Sometimes I wonder if he’d be overpowered if he were literally invisible while cloaked. Or if he was entirely invisible while cloaked, and it was too strong, then if they could maybe slow his speed a bit while cloaked to compensate. Good survivors being able to see him while cloaked really hampers him sometimes.

Hillbilly - His chainsaw just feels so awkward to hit people with. I’m not sure how you could improve that though without making him either too much like Bubba or making him too powerful.

Nurse - Let her keep her head up during the blink stun so she can still see what’s going on. Staring at her feet half the match is easily the most irritating killer mechanic in the game. Also making Plaid Flannel base kit so you can see where she’s teleporting would make her more new player friendly (although maybe make that targeting beacon slightly smaller, it’s a bit too big probably.)

Shape - Instead of having a fixed amount of stalk on each survivor, just have him able to gain a certain amount of stalk per second per survivor he stalks and then put a cooldown timer on Evil 3 usage. It just feels overly complicated having different survivors with different stalk amounts.

Hag - Maybe make her just slightly taller so she has a little bit easier time seeing people in grass.

Doctor - Let his hallucinatory doctors follow survivors around kind of like Nemeses’ zombies. (They could even maybe just directly import the exact same ai zombies use for pathing.)

Huntress - Put a very small crosshair onscreen for her. Just a tiny dot, it would really help people like myself that don’t play Huntress that often. (Not a big one though, those are distracting. Like just a small dot is perfect)

Cannibal - I’m pretty ok with Bubba mostly as is, but outside of his own kit they may want to keep experimenting with systems to encourage less literal facecamping. (Sometimes I wonder if a system like Pyramid Head has for Cages would work with hooks where when you hook a survivor the hook vanishes into the ground and appears elsewhere.)

Nightmare - Have Freddy start with two separate inventories of snares and pallets every match and let him swap between which one he is placing similar to how Clown switches between pink and yellow bottles. Then also tweak his add-ons which specifically grant fake pallets to instead buff fake pallets in various ways.

Pig - Let survivors use the jigsaw boxes from the sides and back instead of just the front. That way if a Pig wants to guard a box they have to actually actively be hitting the survivor and can’t just be literally afk in front of it. On the flip side, speed up her crouched movement a bit closer to 100% survivor speed.

Clown - Make his yellow and pink bottle counts separate numbers so throwing a yellow bottle doesn’t use up a pink bottle in the process.

Spirit - Not so much Spirit, but make Iron Will a 90% sound reduction instead of 100%. At 100% it’s maybe a bit too strong, especially against Spirit, and also too strong against Stridor.

Legion - They just got a massive rework so it’s hard to gauge if there’s anything I’d change in their new base kit.

Plague - She’s probably mostly ok, although my aim is terrible with her.

Ghost Face - As with Legion, hard to judge since they just did a massive revamp on him.

Demogorgon - Demo is pretty ok as is. Maybe let his Undetectability last just a bit longer after popping out of a portal?

Oni - Something about how his attacks work when he’s powered up just feels really clunky to me. I kind of wish he had closer to Bubba’s maneuverability with his attack, although obviously you have to be careful since his attack is really powerful.

Deathslinger - Let Deathslinger hit someone with his bayonette who is reeled from directly across a pallet. Nothing is more frustrating with him than hitting injured survivors with the rifle and not being able to secure a down.

Executioner - Maybe boost how long the trails last a bit?

Blight - He’s already pretty strong so I’m not sure here. (I’m terrible at hitting with his Rushes but that’s on me)

Twins - Am I the only one that think it looks super goofy seeing survivors vault full speed and drop pallets while Victor is gnawing on their head?

Trickster - Same as with Huntress, a tiny crosshair dot would be super helpful for people like myself who don’t play him very often

Nemesis - Improve zombie pathing so they don’t get stuck as often.

Cenobite - Make his single target chains last just slightly longer

Artist - Make crows unable to damage survivors outside about a 30 meter distance. (They can still mark survivors but not damage them). That would get around the pseudo broken thing of her facecamping a survivor while using Dead Man’s Switch and spamming crows at 70-80 meters to knock people off gens.

Onryō - Make all survivors who have any stacks take the passive Condemned stack timer as if they had a tape. That would improve the threat of Condemned a bit and help her pressure people off gens that much more often.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901

It really wasn't that op I saw a bunch of good wraiths get steam rolled at loops I even got steam rolled some times at loops back than. People kinda overreacted to Wraith back than sure all seeing was strong back than as well and that 1.25 second speed was in the game for awhile even before all his buffs and even than with his buffs he still wasn't all super strong at loops.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

Yes he does we need him to be S tier so that survivors report us for using a killer that’s not on the roster no more lmao

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

Bill has a gun.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

Make spirit hear any moaning sounds at 100% regardless of whether or not the survivor has IW

• ThatOneDemoPlayer

I was making a joke about the reason the devs nerfed Wraith

• Vlarian
    Vlarian Member Posts: 163

Nurse: if a blink ends in a obstacle which would not let you through, it instead teleports you to the nearest location outside the obstacle.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Oni - Keep the audio que for when you activate his power, but ditch the audio que for when his power his fully charged. It gives survivors a few seconds warning to find a safe loop or get out from the open before all hell breaks loose.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358
    edited April 2022

Let doc see scream auras of tier 3 madness survivors after static blast

• Vampwire
    Vampwire Member Posts: 709

Not necessarily my main but I'd like for Myers to gain stalk points for hitting people in tier 1 and maybe 2. As well as the ability to pop tier 3 with a button rather than 99 the power.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,478

This sounds good in theory but it could easily be abused by doing really fast and short blinks that cover longer distances than they should

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869

Not my main, but I would really like to be able to freely steer the camera when coming out of a TV with the onryo. As it is now, the tiny speed boost is wasted because I'm still figuring out where to go to unless the survivor is literally standing right in front of the TV.

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333

Remove noed. Easy as hell

• Bladeisbest
    Bladeisbest Member Posts: 308

Nemesis - Now the Zombies actually do something.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

Pinhead:

• You can vault or break pallets immediately after leaving your gateway.

Right now there is like a half a second or around that where right after you chain someone, you can't vault or break pallets. If he was able to, it would actually make his chase so much better and it would mean that holding w is even less effective against him.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,937

Spirit:

Fix the bug where she starts slow when starting to phase so I don't have to M1 everytim a match starts.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

Hillbillys my main. I think his addons need huge amounts of buffs. Pighouse Gloves and Belt Buckle is without use. Hillbilly doesn’t ever get blinded so Black Grease is useless. Being 4.4 is a death sentence for Billy.

The iridescents need a boost in turn rate to make them work. Too many of his (silent) builds automatically don’t work on indoor maps because of his base turn rate.

After that I’m pretty much okay. Just buff his iridescents, two of his purples, one of his greens, and one yellow.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

Trapper imo should have a ‘weak’ Iridescent Stone as basekit. Every sixty seconds a trap resets automatically. Then iri stone and maybe another buffed addon reduces that number.

Nemesis whip, reduce to a cooldown of 2.33 seconds. Three hits takes seven seconds instead of 7.5.

Artist, reactivate crow bombs from the PTB. Maybe add a toggle where a single crow shoots as fast as possible upon placement.

Deathslinger, reduce TR to 28 meters. Or 24 and nerf M&A.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    edited April 2022

Hah. I always worried that I was super loud - but it's barely perceptible from the survivor POV. Still could do with a tweak to his personal ambient sound, I'll agree on that.

But let's see (I have a lot of 'mains').

Hag: Phantasms summoned by Scarred Hand last 50% longer.

Cenobite: You cannot break your own chains.

Plague: The corrupted fountain you start with will always spawn in the most central position possible.

Onryo: Yeesh...

• Old Newspaper is made baseline.
    • TV spawn logic improved to always be facing the corresponding generator and not be on different floors, behind walls etc.

Demogorgon: Using Shred while channeling From The Abyss will now perform a standard attack if it fails (currently it just cancels).

Myers: The aura of survivors within 10m are visible while in tier 3.

Wraith: Lightburn effect removed.

Nemesis: If a zombie is immobile for 20 seconds, it will automatically respawn.

Trapper: All traps will begin the match activated.

Artist: Swarmed survivors colliding with a stationary dire crow will be treated as if they were struck by a dire crow.

Doctor: Shocks are now validated on the killer side.

Ghostface: Night Shroud regenerates 50% faster while crouched.

Pig: Combat Straps and Workshop Grease are made baseline. Using these addons will apply a cumulative effect.

Spirit: The effects of Stridor are applied baseline while phased (to help us hard of hearing folks out).

Pyramid Head: The BP gain effects of BBQ are applied when sending a survivor to a cage.

• Herachi_Sakura
    Herachi_Sakura Member Posts: 22

Nemesis: Try to fix his Zombies Pathing a bit. It's kinda annoying that they still get stuck pretty much every match.

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

Currently my main is Hillbilly so ...

Or delete the skgekdjakjtotoj overheating mechanism (when you try to learn curving, you get to overheat often. Why the hell should you get punished for trying to learn something ?!)

Or increase his basekit chainsaw rush speed to... How about 15% ? I mean, there are so much things in the way and he has a so bad turning rate that his mobility is meh sometimes... Also I think he's only viable as curve Billy

• SimpingPapaya
    SimpingPapaya Member Posts: 28

Being able to hold main event and use it when I want instead of it being on a timer would be nice

• ThatOneDemoPlayer

You could also remove all the map wide audio queues from Demogorgon, aside from the teleport one

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,865

Let Trapper p/u & carry as much traps as he wants, at base. It’s 2022- limiting his carry amount is no longer feasible. Setting up still hurts him even after the buff. Not every build has space for Corrupt Intervention.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

Artist: Swarmed survivors who disturb crows add 2-3 seconds to the repel time.

Pyramid Head: His POTD should work with vertical terrain and stairs.

Twins: Victor can now snuff totems, revert cooldowns to how they were on release.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900
    edited April 2022

Mikey: Start with tier 1 at 99%. That way he can stay oblivious if he wants and go for a spicy grab off a gen/totem/chest, or tap himself into tier 2 as soon as he spots a survivor.

• ProudRinMain
    ProudRinMain Member Posts: 330

Also you forgot about the part where you’d be notified that you’re passive phasing when it happens on the Spirit’s screen ( like Sadako ) so you know… you can actually use it to your advantage :(

• prion11
    prion11 Member Posts: 361
    edited April 2022

Pyramid head: keep the slight slowdown during the sword plant animation, but give him back his m1 out of trail. move punishment of the damned to the active ability key

oh and how about we make his purple and iri add ons not COMPLETELY USELESS

if I wanted to get really greedy, change the initial torment to aura reading instead of killer instinct