We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can you see it?

Chi
Chi Member Posts: 781

Hint, it is insidious and it is camping. ^^

Isn't surviving just the best experience ever against the big boy? :D

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I like the Where's Wally DbD version.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited November 2018
    In the second picture, were you hooked after the gates were powered or did your teammates just finish the gens because you were being hard camped?

As for the first picture, that is just sad. Insidious camping during a three Survivor game and having already killed one of them.
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited November 2018

its beautiful!
    you could make a series out of this, calling it "where is bubba?", similar to "where is walter?" :D
    would be great for killing some time ^^

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,703

They need to do way with instain killers dat camp there victums, because the victms fell down and can't get up to walk or fight back?! It was on the forums today that some1 camped 3(!!!) ppl in a row and the bp no make them pip! I am trulyu sory for the lots, and this discusting taktics need to stop now!!!

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Vietfox said:
    I had a match yesterday against an insidious LF, he killed 3 and there was only one gen done. Repaired the one at the shack till 20% or so and went do another one (i knew he would camp it like hell).
    Worked like a charm, i had enough time to fully repair another gen and get the hatch.
    So satisfying :)
    This. This here is why camping is fine. Bc if the killer is gonna just camp, you can get work done with no fear.
  • Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Survivors: "I wish Killers would use something else besides the boring meta build..."
    Killer: ~ loads up Insidious ~
    Survivors: "NO... not like that!"

Perhaps if they made poor ol' doting LF more than a blaring loud siren with a yellow neon sign attached he wouldn't be a camp meme. I seem to remember him surprise attacking the majority of his victims in the original movie; seems they overlooked that a wee bit in the designing. Until then, dog will hunt and Bubba will camp. Take one for the team; if he's on you, that means several gens are primed for the rush. I do rather like the idea of some "Where's Bubba?" memes, though... make those happen.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    edited November 2018

Reposting info I just got....
    I called mr face and asked yo man why camp?
    No one likes it .
    This was his official response...

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    You could just not get hooked....Camping killers are obviously terrible at the game and you should probably be able to avoid them.

And if you can't avoid a killer that camps a three group....well....lol gg.

On a serious note though: I have had a survivor dc and I hook one, then try to "put up a flag" to let the other survivors know I want to make it a farm, at least maximize bps for us...I try backing away and nodding when they come to unhook....doing my best to gesture toward gens, or even back up and nod when I see one on one...but most of the time they just run and probably think I am camping. Sometimes it's easy to misread.
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797

LOL dont get caught
    4head

• Attackfrog

@Attackfrog said:
    You could just not get hooked....Camping killers are obviously terrible at the game and you should probably be able to avoid them.

And if you can't avoid a killer that camps a three group....well....lol gg.

On a serious note though: I have had a survivor dc and I hook one, then try to "put up a flag" to let the other survivors know I want to make it a farm, at least maximize bps for us...I try backing away and nodding when they come to unhook....doing my best to gesture toward gens, or even back up and nod when I see one on one...but most of the time they just run and probably think I am camping. Sometimes it's easy to misread.

lol, asking not to get hooked from an insta down.
    Might as well tell the guy to hide in a locker the entire trial.

He could do that too. I never check em unless I am playing doc. He would probably win of i was the killer.
  • apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

Whats a bigger problem, being camped or being hooked? I would guess being hooked, because you can't be camped without being hooked. Who has control over whether or not a survivor is hooked? Hmm, so who then is bad at the game, the killer, or the survivor that got hooked? Camping just makes failure all the more tormenting. #########, for all you know, Bubba is just enjoying the view.

• Attackfrog

@apropos said:
    Whats a bigger problem, being camped or being hooked? I would guess being hooked, because you can't be camped without being hooked. Who has control over whether or not a survivor is hooked? Hmm, so who then is bad at the game, the killer, or the survivor that got hooked? Camping just makes failure all the more tormenting. #########, for all you know, Bubba is just enjoying the view.

Shut the hell up, it's understandable if the guy didn't get insta-downed.
    Killers will knock survivors down, THAT'S THE GAME. It WILL happen.

Stop comparing the both, Jesus [BAD WORD] Lord.

You tagged me in this post but I'm not sure why?
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

@Attackfrog said:
    ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

You tagged me in this post but I'm not sure why?

I was replying to the other dude.
    I don't know why you got tagged.

Maybe...because.....I don't know.
    <3

• Attackfrog

Just that part right there. It's ok though. Happens a billion times a day.
  • ReneAensland

@Attackfrog said:
    ReneAensland said:

I didn't mean to<3

• Attackfrog

@Attackfrog said:
    ReneAensland said:

I didn't mean to<3

I was making a joke...lol or at least trying, when you tagged "Jesus **** Lord"...

I failed. Hard. Nevermind lol...it's late for Attackfrog
  • ReneAensland

@Attackfrog said:
    ReneAensland said:

@Attackfrog said:

ReneAensland said:

I didn't mean to<3

I was making a joke...lol or at least trying, when you tagged "Jesus **** Lord"...

I failed. Hard. Nevermind lol...it's late for Attackfrog

Wow. I will never forget this much failure.
    <3

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

Well, Campyface btw, we can't blame that...

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Tsulan said:
    Ahh I still remember when survivors complained that killers don't have to kill to pip up. Which led to the VC, which teached killers how important it is to secure a kill.

Remember, survivors asked for this!

In other words, be careful what you wish for.

A LOT of people are new to the game.
    It was Free on Playstation and it raised their numbers.

So...no, not all survivors know what the hell you're talking about.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Google DbD Victory Cube.
    Once you understand what I'm talking about, all will fall in place. 
  • apropos

@ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited November 2018

@apropos said:

Imagine being so bad you think Bubbas chainsaw is a problem.
  • ReneAensland

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

lol I'd like to get a good look at your face whenever you get camped.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Jesus @Attackfrog Christ! 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@ReneAensland said:

I agree with him. Would you like to see my face as well?

• apropos

@ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

It drives me insane. I hate it with a passion, lol. I think to myself, "ergh why wont this guy just go do something else." and then I eat some sour patch kids.

• ReneAensland

@apropos said:

@ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

It drives me insane. I hate it with a passion, lol. I think to myself, "ergh why wont this guy just go do something else." and then I eat some sour patch kids.

I let out a loud "UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH."
    Then flap my arms.

• apropos

@ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

@ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

I let out a loud "UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH."
    Then flap my arms.

lol, exactly.

• ChesterTheMolester

ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

There is a difference between being inconvenienced for like 2 minutes and just shrugging it off like me and being so salty you cry on the forum about the extremely overpowered and broken nature of...

STANDING STILL.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    Looks like a standard R1 game to me.  Who cares, move on.  People take this game way too serious, they’re not worth your time.  
  • ReneAensland

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

There is a difference between being inconvenienced for like 2 minutes and just shrugging it off like me and being so salty you cry on the forum about the extremely overpowered and broken nature of... STANDING STILL.

Whoa, whoa...I never said Overpowered.
    It's annoying.
    That's all.

Chill out.

Dude.

• ChesterTheMolester

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:

There is a difference between being inconvenienced for like 2 minutes and just shrugging it off like me and being so salty you cry on the forum about the extremely overpowered and broken nature of... STANDING STILL.

It's annoying.
    That's all.

Chill out.

Dude.

If its not OP then it can be defeated. Git gud.
  • ReneAensland

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@apropos said: Whats a bigger problem, being camped or being hooked? I would guess being hooked, because you can't be camped without being hooked. Who has control over whether or not a survivor is hooked? Hmm, so who then is bad at the game, the killer, or the survivor that got hooked? Camping just makes failure all the more tormenting. #########, for all you know, Bubba is just enjoying the view. Shut the hell up, it's understandable if the guy didn't get insta-downed. Killers will knock survivors down, THAT'S THE GAME. It WILL happen. Stop comparing the both, Jesus [BAD WORD] Lord.

It's annoying.

That's all.

Chill out.

Dude.

GTFOut of here.
    Nice elementary response.

• ChesterTheMolester

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@apropos said: Whats a bigger problem, being camped or being hooked? I would guess being hooked, because you can't be camped without being hooked. Who has control over whether or not a survivor is hooked? Hmm, so who then is bad at the game, the killer, or the survivor that got hooked? Camping just makes failure all the more tormenting. #########, for all you know, Bubba is just enjoying the view. Shut the hell up, it's understandable if the guy didn't get insta-downed. Killers will knock survivors down, THAT'S THE GAME. It WILL happen. Stop comparing the both, Jesus [BAD WORD] Lord.

It's annoying.

That's all.

Chill out.

Dude.

GTFOut of here.

Nah witnessing you crying about mechanics that aren't OP is to much fun.
  • ReneAensland

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@ChesterTheMolester said: ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:    Whats a bigger problem, being camped or being hooked? I would guess being hooked, because you can't be camped without being hooked. Who has control over whether or not a survivor is hooked? Hmm, so who then is bad at the game, the killer, or the survivor that got hooked? Camping just makes failure all the more tormenting. #########, for all you know, Bubba is just enjoying the view.        Shut the hell up, it's understandable if the guy didn't get insta-downed.    Killers will knock survivors down, THAT'S THE GAME. It WILL happen.    Stop comparing the both, Jesus [BAD WORD] Lord.

Imagine being so bad you think Bubbas chainsaw is a problem. lol I'd like to get a good look at your face whenever you get camped.

It's annoying.

That's all.

Chill out.

Dude.

GTFOut of here.

Nah witnessing you crying about mechanics that aren't OP is too* much fun.

Fixed.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited November 2018

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@apropos said:    Whats a bigger problem, being camped or being hooked? I would guess being hooked, because you can't be camped without being hooked. Who has control over whether or not a survivor is hooked? Hmm, so who then is bad at the game, the killer, or the survivor that got hooked? Camping just makes failure all the more tormenting. #########, for all you know, Bubba is just enjoying the view.        Shut the hell up, it's understandable if the guy didn't get insta-downed.    Killers will knock survivors down, THAT'S THE GAME. It WILL happen.    Stop comparing the both, Jesus [BAD WORD] Lord.

Imagine being so bad you think Bubbas chainsaw is a problem. lol I'd like to get a good look at your face whenever you get camped.

It's annoying.

That's all.

Chill out.

Dude.

GTFOut of here.

Fixed.

Oh wow you fixed the grammer of someone who is not a native english speaker, totally makes you look cool and not like someone who himself admits that he cries over nothing.
  • ReneAensland

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

ReneAensland said:

@ChesterTheMolester said:    ReneAensland said:

Imagine being so bad you think Bubbas chainsaw is a problem.        lol I'd like to get a good look at your face whenever you get camped.

There is a difference between being inconvenienced for like 2 minutes and just shrugging it off like me and being so salty you cry on the forum about the extremely overpowered and broken nature of... STANDING STILL. Whoa, whoa...I never said Overpowered. It's annoying. That's all. Chill out. Dude.

GTFOut of here.

Fixed.

Oh wow you fixed the grammar* of someone who is not a native english speaker, totally makes you look cool and not like someone who himself admits that he cries over nothing.

Fixed.

• ReneAensland

@ChesterTheMolester

git gud at english scrub

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    edited November 2018

...like that one:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1216146907

There's only the Survivor(s) to blame when they actually fall for Insidious campersand I think it's hilarious when it works. Even as Survivor I can only laugh about it and I don't understand why people get so tilted. I'd rather get jumpscared by an Indicious Leatherface camper than keep playing that brainless "running in circles" crap.

Insidious was designed for campers, stop crying about it like a kid.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Honestly, camping is something you just learn to deal with. It happens a lot, so it’s pretty normal. I’m not defending camping, but the sheer amount of time it takes to be camped is valuable to your teammates.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Being triggered to the point that you make a useless post about it is a reason why some still camp: To get you salty asf, some people thrive on it.

You know how some Survivors love to t-bag at the end, signaling they've already defeated you?
    This is the same in that regard.

From another perspective, you might wanna blame the devs partially for this situation: Camping is what this guy's best at, and he's average at best at practically anything else.

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Ok the devs have continuously said camping is a strategy and why would they have put insideous into the game if people can't use it.
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Just deal with it Christ