Options
semm88
semm88 Member Posts: 27

Every day I ask myself this question.

Playing survivor is plain boring.

And playing the killer is so frustrating after you gain some mmr

SWF parties that bring 4 toolboxes and game ends in 6 minutes

So boring, so frustrating.

Now let the trashtalkers survivors hit this post. Killers rly care about your opinion.

Comments

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

I feel you. I am a long time player, play both sides and I am on my way out I believe. I tried the first two days of testing, felt like every game was a sweat fest and I haven't been back since. But that isn't any different from my usual games, really.

I loved this game, but as others have stated, perhaps it has become boring for me, but I have always said why play something that you are not having fun with? So this is the least amount of time I have played this game, and by the looks of things, the end.

So, I understand what you are saying in the title. And I am asking, why are you still playing? Because I am curious myself. Maybe your answer will be the final straw in my own decision.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

😔😩

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

Once you find out let us know.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

I, personally, love DbD. But I feel I can relate when I compare it to Overwatch. It is basically this delusion that I have that since it was once the best pvp game I have ever played, it has the capacity to be that again. It will get better, I will start having more fun. The "sequel" will fix things. I am fairly certain none of those statements are true. But I still want to believe.

I imagine it is the same for a lot of people clinging to DbD despite not enjoying the experience any longer.

• AcelynnBen
    AcelynnBen Member Posts: 1,012
    Options

Try hockey that should change the mood a bit

oh wait......

• semm88
    semm88 Member Posts: 27
    Options

I play for those rare occasions when i have a fun game. It does not happen very often but maybe 1 in 10 games I rly have fun. I think they just need to balance some things. Remove some ridiculous pallets and that's it. In my opinion it should not be that easy for the game to have 4 escapes. Every game should have at least 2 kills and that is without camping. Maps are too big, every open map is just too big. But based on what i have seen from developers, ai highly doubt that will change. And also, remove end game chat. Survivors can be so toxic it is just ridiculous

• HexDaddyissues
    HexDaddyissues Member Posts: 328
    Options

congrats?

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Yeah, that sums it up perfectly. I am clinging on, probably for hope of future changes making the game exciting and fun for me again, and the sunk cost fallacy.

I am slowly coming to grips with the fact, that more than likely, I have just stayed too long and it has become stale. I will probably know for sure in the next month, beautiful weather is coming and I haven't had a desire to play in over a week.

• NerfedFreddy
    NerfedFreddy Member Posts: 394
    Options

skill issue

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,099
    Options