4 stack SWF on comms, the reason why is it so broken beyond belief

Options
Piruluk
Piruluk Member Posts: 995

I was oblivious for long time, but got friends who are playing dbd like a job, and invited me into their stack(and I am not even that good of survivor) . The level of information I got was insane, like knowing where the killer almost all the time, so the 3 can do gens without problems while the other is chased, and when the killer leaves you get the information where he is heading, and can prepare in advance, etc frankly, SWF on comms = every information perk equipped on survivors.

The only time we lost against a god nurse, and blight with strongest addons (but even then in blight case, 2 survivors made out) , in others case 3-4 survivors escaping was the standard, again and again most of killers cant do anything, the game so against killers its just insane. Mad respect for killer mains for putting up with this.

You almost feel an unbeatable god in 4 SWF. About 50% of the killer just gave up and went afk or DC-ed, its really funny, as survivor you are the killer, and cant help but want to bully the "killer" when in 4 SWF.

Comments