The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

3 red ranks swf with crows eye as a ash 1, ffs remove or rework this map already

i think it was a 4 stack swf with shiny coin and flashlight ds bts dead hards bloons.

3 red ranks with a bronze 2.

i was playing legion and was not looking at the offerings to alt f4.

bro i got looped so hard that i just end up giving up and afk and watch youtube.

this map is so stupidly unbalenced i am just walking/running eveything and its just so boring since i counted like 3 infines so i laped for like 3 gens and i did mange to down someone but they had a flashlight and welp i lost.

this game is legit dogshit why do the devs keep letting things like this go through, the maps should be balenced for killer and survs and supposed to be fun but this map is just so unfun if people know how to play it.

like i just felt so helpess since i legit did everything i could and try to make every out play i could but the map is just so bad.

like idc if i get bad games but come on ######### are you supposed to do on this map where every loser red rank is on discord with their swf and the map is so annoying to play on you get you value from anything. i even was playing legion which idk what your supposed to do as legion on this map.

again and again and again fix the mm so i am not supposed to verse red ranks as ash and make the game fun for both sides. i really dislike the devs are not caring about killers and making killer more and more unfun.

i love killer but being in situations where i legit can't do anything is so stupid, i should have some way of winning not getting looped all game by a red rank swf on discord calling out everything and gen rushing. its just so unfun man.

Comments

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

Must be 4 stack SWF with comms.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,740

Now are the 83 thousand line breaks really necessary?

Also grades =/= skill.

Though at least we can agree that Eyerie of Crows is a horrific, awfully balanced map. They genuinely took Old Ormond, that everyone said they hated, gave it Breakable Walls, a reskin, and then gave it back to us.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,200

That map can be rough, but you almost always have a solid 4 gen on the shack side. Hook deep in the 4 gen and proxy it. Should never be crossing that map until it's a 3 v1.