At midnight the MMR doesnt work in EU at all

Options
Piruluk
Piruluk Member Posts: 995

Like even with low MMR as a killer you get 4 stack SWF with full meta loadout, one chase and 3 gens done, second and everything is done. What a fun. So evenings and night to play as killer, never worth it.

Comments

• TruEternity
    TruEternity Member Posts: 320
    Options

That's a problem for NA as well. I have decent matchmaking until later evening, and then it goes to pot. It usually doesn't correct itself until the afternoon the next day>

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,025
    Options

Same to me. Maybe it is because casual gamers sleep at night :'D

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,529
    Options

usually not playing this late and even less killer but yeah, this isn’t normal. I do get the occasional swf sweat squad but now 4 games in a row (although I have my suspicion on at least 2 of them having subtle cheats.. ). And I should be fairly low MMR as Deathslinger and Pyramid Head..

• Basement_Bubba420
    Basement_Bubba420 Member Posts: 397
    Options

It's because at late night there is a ratio of 1:30 survivor to killer and in the early morning 2 A.M. there is around 1:50.

Prime time is slightly better at 1:12 but even then MM will toss you into comp 4man swfs because they've been waiting for 10+ minutes.

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586
    Options

I play in NA as well, but I’ve found matchmaking to be pretty terrible and random pretty much any time of day.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,096
    Options

Same thing on NA. There's basically no matchmaking at all in the evenings. Killer games are usually easy stomps and your survivor teammates are all over the place.