What is your tombstone piece myers build?

Options
Shaped
Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I am currently running enduring, pwyf, nemesis and corrupt. Last one is optional for me it doesn't have to be corrupt really. For add ons I either use jmm or the obsession one.

I never enjoyed being pallet stunned more and getting those pwyf stacks, then zoom around for the kill.

Comments

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

I run the ruin, undying tink, pwyf combo a lot. The tink alerts get you to where yo need to be then just 99 your t3 and kill the nearest person.

swap in corrupt as needed.

Also been having some fun with lethal pursuer. Get the information you need to 99 a multi stalk in the first couple of mins and get it down to 3 on one asap.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

I just get to Tier 2, go hide somewhere with Insidious and wait til the survivors come to find me.

...but if I do play seriously it's my usual. Rancor (Or devour hope) Discordance, Ruin and a flex perk.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    Options

If I’m playing with a survivor I don’t care about then cool it’s very fun. If I’m playing with Claire or Jill I’ll just die in the locker I’m not getting moried. As for playing as Myers, meh I suck with him

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

Corrupt, Bamboozle, PWYF, and Pop because once they realize you have tombstone they dive into lockers so might as well get some gen regression value from it.

• Norhc
    Norhc Member Posts: 575
    Options

NOED, PWYF, Bam, NWO

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,151
    Options

Spirit fury, enduring, bamboozle, PWYF

It's mainly a troll thing I do but I'll get it 99 and then as soon as I get spirit fury off I instantly pop tier 3 and snatch them up lol major salt mine folks in case you were wondering

• SirCracken
    SirCracken Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

I love running to Tombstone Piece with Judith's Journal and Nemesis + PWYF. Forcing a stun allows you to get PWYF tokens easily and massively increasing your stalking speed against the person that stunned you. NOED also gives a nice speed boost and to top it off I use bamboozle to shut down some of the nastier window loops.

Incredibly fun build. Would recommend!

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,025
    Options

Tombstone Piece + Judith's Journal

PWYF, Nemesis, Corrupt Intervention, Ruin/ Dead Lock

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737
    Options

Enduring, spirit fury, lightborn, brutal strength. Tombstone piece is only to be used after a spirit fury proc/ flashlight at a pallet attempt for maximum hilarity. Have entertained replacing brutal with blood warden for exit gate teabagger murders.