DbD id Dying?

Options
Luixmi
Luixmi Member Posts: 24

I have more than 5000h and I am worried about the state of the game. The game is worse than ever. I would say that the problem is that people are told that playing as an assassin if you don't kill the four survivors you have lost and playing as survivors if you escape you have won. Proof of this is that they are rewarded with points, instead of rewarding the skill, knowledge and cunning of the players. This causes the killers to tunnel and Camp and the survivors to abandon their companions and not help, ruining the experience and essence of the game. it is difficult to regulate this problem by adjusting perks since it would cause injustice in other cases, but at least they should penalize with points and thus motivate players to hunt and cooperate. For example: If a murderer camp and tunnel a survivor and later returns to the lobby with 5000 points, he would end up understanding that he has to try harder. And a survivor if he leaves an equal partner lying. But since they win more than 25k playing like this... well, they don't make an effort to play, and they keep doing it because that's how they "win", and meanwhile the game dies.

Comments