Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Beta feature rework (my version)

_kostas_pap_207
_kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453

I've written some changes about the gameplay style (maps, hud, movement and other stuff from good old nostalgic dbd) and what about putting these changes to the beta feature so players can on/off just to remember these times. The choice is yours. Players can play with whatever style they want as they find players that have most of them on too

(Matchmaking will be messed up but that's alright I think 😅)

If you want these changes I can send them but I haven't finished it yet . I think that I misss a lot of things (and I don't make clear some things)

Also my version can also have the choice to try new features as this beta also has so they only thing that changes is that it will have some gameplay chnahes from the old dbd.

Anyone can play the game with whatever style they like

If you don't understand something tell it to me and if you want more infos about how it should work tell it also

Beta feature rework (my version) 2 votes

New beta (my version)
50%
_kostas_pap_207 1 vote
Old beta (beta we have now only just to try new things)
50%
F60_31 1 vote

Comments

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

Neither.

Release portions of the source code and release a platform to share server states on rented servers supplied by Behavior.

Modders can try new ideas and exchange them. People can try out the modified versions of the game and give feedback.

They can cover more ground and come up with new concepts for FREE by creating a method for fans to create their own content and temporarily distributing it.

Wow ! This mod removed all of the annoying Survivor and Killer perks from the game and fans are having MORE fun with it! Maybe we should change these perks!

This person literally spent a year modding Freddy into a super fun killer in his Beta server... maybe we could pay him to use this code and touch it up?

The beta is nice to test releases and make tweaks. But if Behavior wanted to revolutionize how players look at custom content, they'd be best off creating a platform for modders to create content on their behalf.