What would you think about Carrie white getting added to dead by daylight?

Options

If she ever gets added in the future, what would you like her power/mechanics to do?

Comments

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,275
    Options

I would like her to be a survivor with a ranged mori on other survivors that activates upon someone going into two or three hook stages from being hooked once. Or give Bill a gun with the same activation circumstance. Anything.

Other than everyone being able to guess how solo queue went for me today I'll stop derailing the thread. I think Carrie would be a good killer addition.

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869
    Options

Like stalk, except, when full the survivor bursts into flames.

However, the gauge decreases whenever you are not looking at the survivor. When burning the survivor takes an immediate health state hit and continues to burn. When the burning meter fills (which happens passively), the survivor is downed.

The survivor can put itself out via 8 seconds interaction, or an ally can do so quickly via 3 seconds interaction.

Survivors that are burning will scream constantly and have their vision severely impaired as well as become incapacitated, but their base speed will become 4.2 meters.

A survivor can only be downed by burning twice in same trial.

Secondary ability: every time a survivor stuns or blinds her, she gains a rage token up to 6 tokens. Carrie can exchange her tokens to activate her wrath ability, exploding herself and her surroundings on flames. Survivors inside the onslaught will start burning and become stunned for 2 seconds, but will not take a health state.

Special mini mori, when a survivor on death hook is downed while burning, carrie may stoke the flames, burning the survivor to death on the spot.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,099
    Options

The more a survivor bullies her, the stronger she gets!

I imagine it'll take about 7 minutes of a single match to surpass The Entity itself...