We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

DBD Vanity Icons vs #ShirtMySurvivor

Vahri
Vahri Member Posts: 15
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

So I finally did all the research needed on the whole twitch shirt thing (which I've been dying for *haha pun intended* for months). Now that I see it is a little different than I originally thought, (Originally I thought it was just a cosmetic not yet released, I didn't realize it was streamer specific), I have a question.

I am well aware that the vanity icons are "use at your own risk" and I make that very clear any time someone comes into my channel asking how they can do it too. I don't want them to go in unaware. What I need to know now though, does using vanity icons disqualify me for #ShirtYourSurvivor?

The possibility of even being considered for SYS is really important to me, and while I really love having colored in vanity icons and getting compliments on them all the time, I will set everything back to default if its required for SYS consideration.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Post edited by Vahri on