Who's your Favourite Killer?

2»

Comments

• OpenX
    OpenX Member Posts: 890

Bubba, hands down

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286

To play as: Nemo (and Ghostie). Nemo is just chill and the zombies always playing their own strange game gives me a good laugh every now and again. And ofc you don't have to worry about pallets too much. (And Ghostie is just cute.)

I also have a soft spot for Billy and Wraith (though I don't particularily like going up against Wraith) - and I also kinda really like demo doggo for some inexplicable reason. I don't like going against him, he's ugly and I don't even like Stranger Things. But something about the animation and sound design gives him life and it's so adorable that I can't help but like him.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,595
  • JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,595

I think that means yes, you're excited? 😨😂

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 958

#1. The Hag - I love her concept, cannibalistic themes, gameplay and Mori. I just which her lore had more details about her. Her archive memory was the only one that wasn't about her development as a character, and that makes me sad.

#2. The Oni - Lore, concept, visuals, gameplay, references to japanese mythology, everything about this killer is perfect. I still feel I need to get better with his flicks, but he is really fun to play regardless.

#3. The Artist - Crow theme, stunning visuals, awesome mori and chase music, really fun gameplay, and she is also the first latin american killer. The only thing that annoys me is how her lore ignores the fact that there are no crows in Chile.

• MsGoddessLauren
    MsGoddessLauren Member Posts: 42

Oni,Michael and Ghostface

These 3 makes my adrenaline pump with the jumpscares out of nowhere

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,019

Trickster, Pig, and Legion.

Mentally ill human gang rise up