Two Perk Game (Can we break dhs streak)

Options
KingSiege45
KingSiege45 Member Posts: 138

Dead Hard again has won the poll of last week... again. Honestly, I named some of the most powerful perks in the game hoping at least one of them would win my hopes were especially high towards coh. So Im genuinely sorry because I dont think a single perk that hasnt already been named will beat dead hard. If yall think so vote dh if not choose other.

Two Perk Game (Can we break dhs streak) 18 votes

Dead Hard
94%
GibberishF60_31DimekHellraisingPredatorValikbjorksnasUndershotdugmanTheArbiterGuiltiiGarlicRiceDredgenWar237SpinostafrikawickHitariStabby_AbbyHanzo_Hasashi7magicmooman 17 votes
Other
5%
ElleGreen 1 vote

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options
    Dead Hard

I think Dead Hard is probably the best survivor perk currently. I think it’s also the most popular survivor perk as well (it’d definitely the most popular Endurance perk).

Decisive Strike is also good, so is Borrowed Time and Circle of Healing. But Dead seems to be a perk that is consistently extremely useful in basically all matches regardless of the map and killer. Short of things that inflict Exhaustion it helps in all sorts of chases, even against things like Nurse and Blight special attacks. And unlike other similar distance gains like Sprint Burst and Lithe and Balanced Landing it’s always available when you actually feel you need to use it (assuming you haven’t used it already recently) versus only working in certain scenarios.

Circle of Healing might be the runner up, it’s had a big impact on the meta overall. However it is getting nerfed again this next patch and the slower the self healing gets with this perk the less powerful it becomes. It might be getting to the point that it’s “just a good perk” with this patch, maybe? Hard to say for sure. But since I know Dead Hard is unchanged and still maybe the best perk Circle of Healing getting worse just further solidifies Dead Hard’s place in my mind.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    Dead Hard

Until they give it some form of Drawback, it will continue to be the strongest survivor option in the game.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options
    Dead Hard

Dead Hard is by far the most overpowered perk in the game, nothing else comes close to it.

• regnam
    regnam Member Posts: 35
    Options

The fact that simply pressing E can significantly extend a chase time is extremely powerful, I cannot think of any other perk that can have such a significant effect.

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
    Options
    Other

The forum is full of and ran by hateful killer mains you are not gonna get an accurate answer to this lol

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,275
    Options
    Dead Hard

You dont have to be a killer main to realize dead hard is broken.