We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Hosting a ps4 tournament if interested add redsopine1 and say you want to participate rules here

Options
redsopine01
redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
edited November 2018 in Tournaments
Here are my rules 1 only one of each survivor a team weather solo or see if you see 2 of the same one must change to be fair 2 no items you can grab them from chests though or add-ons 3 only survivor and killers original 3 perks are ok under is acceptable if your leveling up a character also each round thoes participating as killer must use a diffrenr killer (so like after 5 game you can go back to your main killer) 4 no camping but there are 3 exceptions 1 you see people following or trying to body block the hook then you have 15 seconds for checking for them 2 they are being disrespectful to the survivors or the killers by constantly making noise blowing gens or teabagging on the other side of a pallet (unless there trying to get a chase for a rescue) 3 it's end game and your trying to secure a kill np2 this rule is most important once the gates are open if no one is slugged or hurt you have to leave if you teabag the killer search for the hatch once the rest escape or refuse to leave unless hit your entire team forfits the match and said player or team are removed from the tournament (this is so matches don't get hold up or taken hostage because the killer refuses to be a joke)

Comments

• redsopine01
    Options
    Update both killers and survivors in a team have to cycle though each character before going back to there original after the first 13 games (screen shot end game screen when dead or match is over to show who you was And send to the tournoment host and say who you was as survivor so people can keep track by each msg)
  • Stat99
    Stat99 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    What day is the tournament and time?
  • redsopine01
    Options
    Looking to get enough people involved first but most likely in Jan when there's time for it
  • redsopine01
    Options
    Update to rules will post link to it in a sec

• redsopine01
    Options

I mean I put in a bunch of rules that applies to both sides might add another but they are no same character teams (say by by to 4 man p3 Claudettes lol) perks can only be for that killer or survivor with one of the all around perks both killer and survivor must cycle though each killer and survivor once and send a tournoment mod a screen shot of who they was at end game screen to a tournoment mod for the preliminary round before the main tournament to see if they can follow the rules it will last for a month and there will be 4 rounds hosted for the entire year each round lasts 3 months or less if teams break the rules and are eliminated for it once the preliminary round is over giving plenty of time to cycle though each character are over killers can only choose one killer to play as for the tournoment same for survivors the perks rule is removed though to be fair now camping is discouraged but can't really be stopped now both sides must be respectful in this regard no face camping and nodding at them while being hit if a killer starts to do this record evidence and send a end game screen shot of the killers name and they will get removed normal camping earns a  warning before being removed from the tournoment same for survivors while you may loop if you teabag repeatedly or don't even move and go for a flash blind you will be warned before forfitting your entire team from the tournament same rules apply for the exit gates once opens unless someone slugged or hooked or bloodwarden is active (must have proof via screenshot) then waiting around refusing to leave unless the killer watches you leave or chase you out will be a immideate elimination for your entire team I won't tolerate hostage taking just for the hatch or to heal or show off if a killer sees any of this report it with screenshots or a video recording of them doing it recommended  the recording starts at start of the game once it loads same for survivors for evidence of camping note 15 seconds after a hook a killer can search for any survivors going for a fast rescue 
  • xEMBZx
    xEMBZx Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Finally, a PS4 tournament. 
  • redsopine01
    Options
    xEMBZx said:
    Finally, a PS4 tournament. 
    Have you read all the rules
  • kirt_Banquo
    kirt_Banquo Member Posts: 1
    Options
    When is it
  • redsopine01
    Options
    Right now need enough participants but was thinking all of jan
  • Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    Options
    Not gonna lie I got little excited when I saw ps4 tournament till I read some of the rules.

Am guessing this is just for bragging rights yes? Going of a post you've made in a different thread made, if so then why can the survivors an killer be their main even if there is more then one of the same character as I know a lot of people an have watched a lot of people only play certain survivors an killers. So going of this rule once they have to be a survivor or killer they are not good with That match is over before it's begun regardless of 3mains perks allowed.

Also I don't see why you'd have to show who you played at the end of every match just to say you followed rules to see if you can process further in the tournament surely screenshots or recordings should only be there in case of any dispute about lag switching, hostage game play etc.

Sorry am not trying pick apart you rules just my thoughts on a couple things for what just seems like a bragging rights tournament...
  • F13DBD
    F13DBD Member Posts: 2
    Options

So basically you are looking for people to add you to play ? I'll make my own tournament