If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

So many DCs against Legion

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

So I played as Legion to test out their new power and almost every match there's at least one DC. And this is usually on a survivor's first down. The same happens when I play against Legion. I get seeing the same killer every match is boring (As a lot of players have been playing Legion), but that's no reason to DC and screw your teammates over.

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

I've been using bamboozel with the new 3 second cooldown and it's made a lot of people DC

• OpenX
    OpenX Member Posts: 890
    Options

I haven't been DCing, I just haven't been playing survivor much in the first place lol.

Of all the killers to buff, why did it have to be the mending simulator?

With some addons there is literally no way to avoid the hit. With Julies mix tape even if you drop a pallet on them they just instantly frenzy again. And then of course they are a killer which actively punishes you for your teams mistakes.

Total snoozefest, if I was gonna play survivor right now I would be spamming "The Game" to drown these legions in pallets and remind them why you don't play M1 killers.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

Also if the legion is using friendship bracelet the lunge is even longer good luck running it out or dodging lol

• OpenX
    OpenX Member Posts: 890
    Options

On the other hand yes, it is super nice to have impactful browns for once. All of the ghostface and legion reworked addons are fantastic. Where were these devs when they were making Sadako's addons?

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 920
    Options

Wait, did I click in a thread from late 2018 or early 2019 by accident? It feels like a deja vu.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,619
    Options

So ridiculous

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,954
    Options

Sounds like a post from 2018 went through the space time continuum and finally made it here.