Man do i ######### love Dead Hard and survivors' meta so so much :3

TheMruczek
TheMruczek Member Posts: 191
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

Edit: I don't care that i didn't get 4k. This post just was ment to show how Dead Hard, insta-heals and map offerings are a bad comedy and bhvr should do something about this.

I swear to God, can we just delete Dead Hard or at least make it so Dead Hard actually rewards survivor for dodging killer hits and not pressing e at last possible moment. This perk is simply put unfair and stupidly strong, not to mention that most survivors do use Dead Hard.

Remember pre-reworked Ruin and how every Killer used it?

This is exactly the same situation but it's even worse. At least you could destroy Ruin, ######### do you do with Dead Hard? "Oh just fake swinging m1/m2 or wait out the Dead Hard" good luck faking m1 or waiting out DH while looping dickhead. Also don't forget that they can hold Dead Hard as long as they want. Extra 20sec in chase can be game-changing to the result of the match while being extra painfull to high c tier/low b tier killers like GF and Legion, not to mention mid c tier and d tiers. Last week i faced one very good Feng player as Hag in swamp and i just could not catch her. Any time she was close to being down this perk saved her ass and she was amazing at holding Dead Hard as last possible second. Objectively this is such a stupid perk...and yes, i change my Steam name to "Dead Hard=Virgin" every time i play DBD lmaooo. Anyway...for Boons, BHVR can easily fix them as mechanic-totem breaks after you snuffed out Boon so no killer has to walk all the time to the top of tower in Eyrie of Crows if he wants to just snuff one Boon.

Speaking of Eyrie of Crows and maps in general, at least currently 10 maps should be reworked to be more balanced and not feel like a complete hell to killers and survivors.

Map offerings should be disabled when you are in swf (yes this was sweaty russian swf and one of them was streaming) or just be deleted from game for both sides (dude, one sweaty Bubba send himself to The Game with the strongest ######### and let me tell ya, although he only got 2k it was not very fun experience). And i left my favourites-Insta Heals. Why do they even exist? Aren't Med-kits already the best items in game? With Insta Heals+DH combo you pretty much have 4 health states. Is it really hard to change the meta and nerf overpowered stuff in DBD? DMS, Call Of Brine, Pain Resonance and Spirit rework prove that it isn't too hard to spice up the meta...I even did whole two long ass posts for improvements to the meta in DBD for both Killers and Survivors.

DBD must get a good health patch as fast as possible.

Post edited by TheMruczek on

Comments