Anyone using two or more exhaustion perks as survivor?

Options
Shaped
Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I started using balanced and dh and I kinda like it.

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

sometimes I'll use dead hard and smash hit

dead hard if I'm out positioned and then if I don't have to use it then boom smash hit if I get a stun

• Solomonkane
    Solomonkane Member Posts: 112
    Options

Sometimes I run DH, Lithe, Balanced and Vigil. Or maybe replace one of those with Head on.

You know. spice each of my chases up.

• Agt_Scully
    Agt_Scully Member Posts: 150
    Options

I use Balanced Landing and Dead Hard on all my Survivors. I prefer BL much more than DH because DH just buys you a half-second of life. Its only really worked one time in all the matches I've played (the hatch was open and I used DH to get there with Killer right behind me). I need to replace DH with a better perk.

• Ula
    Ula Member Posts: 276
    Options

This post reminds me of this

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,483
    Options

I’ve done DH and BL together before. The problem is I never run DH so I typically forget I even have it since I’m so used to playing without it. I almost never run that build and that’s the only time I ever use DH at all.

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,496
    Options

Sprint Burst and Head on...

OK HEAR ME OUT ON THIS ONE. It was a fun gimmicky build, but I found it had some success. Running Fixated(Situational Awareness) is key.

If distance is needed, SB can be used. However, if I notice a fellow teammate needs help, I'll walk to a locker and tell them to run the killer into me. If I miss the stun, SB can help me whiff their hit.

Vigil can be used in this build too.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I occasionally use DH and Balanced Landing or Head On and Dead Hard.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

Once in a blue moon I'll run 4 exhaust perks just to completely blow a killers mind.

Nobody expects Balanced on a DH user lmao. And nobody expects a DH using Lithe enjoyer to be running Smash Hit.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,065
    Options

Dhead On is the only one I can ever get any value out of.