Steam summer discount sale also with auric cells?

Options
rednas40
rednas40 Member Posts: 40

So today is the day that the 2.0.0 update went live. I saw some outfits that look really cool. But then I saw the price for 1 piece of clothes and I thought its a little bit overpriced especially in europe (Where I live). In the dlc shop you can buy the 80's case for about 3 euro for 20 pieces. Okay the 80's case isn't that special, but if you compare it to the auric cells shop 26 times more cheaper to buy the 80's case ( 20 items in charity case 3/20= 0.15 } 4/0.15= 26x).

The main question is: are auric cells with steam summer sale likely to be cheaper?

(Sorry for my bad english)

rednas40

Comments

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    Options

Paid for currency usually never goes on discount for a game, it's rare for the developers to decide that which I just don't see that happening with BHVR. Don't hold out luck that any of the cell packages will go on sale. Even more so considering how new it all is.

• ZappyBoi
    ZappyBoi Member Posts: 29
    Options

bE does not care about you. They only made this game for a profit, their decisions are driven by what can make them money. Do not moan about what you chose not to purchase, bE does not care.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    Options

@ZappyBoi said:
    bE does not care about you. They only made this game for a profit, their decisions are driven by what can make them money. Do not moan about what you chose not to purchase, bE does not care.

Just curious...for the sake of the conversation, is there a development company you believe does care?

• ZappyBoi
    Options

@FSB75 said:

@ZappyBoi said:

Just curious...for the sake of the conversation, is there a development company you believe does care?

Many in fact, they usually have less than 10 people in their total team, and their game sales are most dependent on word of mouth than anything.

What Mojang was in 2009, there are still many small developers that are creating a game for a passion before a profit. Scott Cawfman is another (He's released 2 highly successful games for free...when he could have easily charged any nominal fee and made bank.)

• ZappyBoi
    Options

@FSB75 said:

@ZappyBoi said:

That Dragon, Cancer...check that game out, the parent(s) that made it...that's a powerful story.