We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Pyramid Head add-on rework?

Vichoe
Vichoe Member Posts: 4

I think PH really needs an add-on pass. I know making killers not reliant on add-ons is a good thing but... PH really suffers from having boring and useless addons that don't really change the way he plays. The only reason I can see for not giving him an Add-on rework is the fear of potentially making him too strong, but the addons don't even need to be strong, they should be more interesting.

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,778

i want an add-on pass because most of his are awful but i don't want an add-on pass because i want range add-ons to remain in the game

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,168

If they ever did an addon pass for PH, I imagine they'd just merge all the range addons into one, make it a green and call it a day

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806

I think Pyramid Head and Freddy are tied for most useless add-ons. They all literally only have one or two that even do anything actually helpful.

For Pyramid Head it's range. For Freddy it's his teleport recharge. They both need a good add-on pass imo.