We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Disconnection Penalty rework

Now many have been getting Error 500 which is a 'Timed out' Error, it's annoying when you did nothing wrong, Next thing you know you're punished for 5 Hours for no reason other than the servers weren't reachable. The other issue with the penalty comes down to killers getting bullied by the typical survivor squad that annoys everyone. The RPD: Library squad. One of the most toxic squads known to cause the biggest DC rate in DBD History for no reason other than they wannabe toxic and bully others who want to have a good time.

Here's an Idea: Remove the Matchmaking penalty Keep the No BP/rank gain (even if you 'lose' a rank as well). many of us don't wanna be bullied, Have to deal with cheaters, face campers, tunnelers, basement bubba's or whatever. Removing the time based punishment & keeping the other parts of it would solve a lot of angry killers & survivors being frustrated by terrible map design and sweaty/baby killers and survivors who just make the game unbearable to even play.

Look I'm just asking to make the game decent. If the game wasn't going great than whatever. No BP, No Rank, Just moving forward into a new game that might be better or worse. I know someone's going to say 'skill issue' but please grow up. I get it's 'Ranked' but in reality, you gain nothing for playing in Ranked matches except for 'Extra BP' on the 13th of each month not a big thing to really chase.

Anywho thoughts on the matter?

Comments

• Grimzy
    Grimzy Member Posts: 219
    edited May 2022

What you are suggesting would make things far more worse and more toxic. The current time penalty is way better.

As much as you dont like what you described, i dont like going into matches and having other DC. So if it prevents you from playing and dcing again for X time, i am happy with it.